chrysophalax
Dragon of Note
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2002
- Messages
- 1,945
Redemption #36
This will be a serious RPG and hopefully we'll be able to keep the
OOC's to a minimum. It was co-authored by chrysophalax, Maedhros, and
last but never least YayGollum.
We will be needing 2 more players, either Elves or Men at present
to travel with Maedhros. Keep your eyes open for "casting-calls" as
we progress and we'll be asking certain people to make cameo appearances from time-to-time. That being said, let's begin...
REDEMPTION #36
(preface)
I am Maedhros, son of Feanor, mightiest of the Noldor. Long was I in the Halls of Mandos grieving ever for my part in the Kinslaying and for one deed in particular of which I cannot speak.
Seeing that I truly repented of my Oath and suffered greatly, Manwe was moved to pity and coming before Mandos, he petitioned him for my release to set at naught the evil I had committed.
Being brought before him he said unto me, "Maedhros, Manwe hath brought before me thy pain and sorrow and in pity hath begged for thy release into the world that thou mayest right the grievous deed that eats at thine heart.
It is my will that thou shalt restore to their kinsmen those whom thou hst thought dead at the hands of thy brother's servants. Go thou therefore and find the sons of Dior, Elured and Elurin for indeed they still live.
Few will be thine allies and fearsome thy foes, but great shall be thy reward if thou dost succeed."
Great was my joy and a fire burned within me at these words, "I thank thee, Great Lord and vow before you to accomplish this task no matter the cost."
With a high heart I then departed for the ship that Manwe had ordered held in readiness...
This will be a serious RPG and hopefully we'll be able to keep the
OOC's to a minimum. It was co-authored by chrysophalax, Maedhros, and
last but never least YayGollum.
We will be needing 2 more players, either Elves or Men at present
to travel with Maedhros. Keep your eyes open for "casting-calls" as
we progress and we'll be asking certain people to make cameo appearances from time-to-time. That being said, let's begin...
REDEMPTION #36
(preface)
I am Maedhros, son of Feanor, mightiest of the Noldor. Long was I in the Halls of Mandos grieving ever for my part in the Kinslaying and for one deed in particular of which I cannot speak.
Seeing that I truly repented of my Oath and suffered greatly, Manwe was moved to pity and coming before Mandos, he petitioned him for my release to set at naught the evil I had committed.
Being brought before him he said unto me, "Maedhros, Manwe hath brought before me thy pain and sorrow and in pity hath begged for thy release into the world that thou mayest right the grievous deed that eats at thine heart.
It is my will that thou shalt restore to their kinsmen those whom thou hst thought dead at the hands of thy brother's servants. Go thou therefore and find the sons of Dior, Elured and Elurin for indeed they still live.
Few will be thine allies and fearsome thy foes, but great shall be thy reward if thou dost succeed."
Great was my joy and a fire burned within me at these words, "I thank thee, Great Lord and vow before you to accomplish this task no matter the cost."
With a high heart I then departed for the ship that Manwe had ordered held in readiness...
Last edited:

