• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Angband style (quenya version)

Maltapilindë

New Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
14
So I found this gif on tumblr and thought it was too funny so I threw this adaption of Gangnam Style together to go along. I didn't really even try with the grammar so...

Heru Angband nostalë
Angband nostalë

Ëala man na lauca milya mí aurë
Milya Ëala man ista mela yulmë limpë
Ëala man órë na yulmë yá lómë tenë
Ëala ta tana

Nan heru
Heru man na lauca va lye mí aurë
Heru man pola suc úr
Heru man órë usta yá lómë tenë
Heru ta tana

Heru Angband nostalë, Angband nostalë
Heru Angband nostalë, Angband nostalë
Heru Angband nostalë

Ai, puhta-ta fëa, Heru Angband nostalë
Ai, puhta-ta fëa ai ai ai ai
 
Back
Top