Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
Bernard Hill, the amazing actor, who played Theoden in the LOTR film adaptation, passed away early this morning. He was also known for his role as Captain Smith in Titanic.
"I go to the halls of my fathers, in those mighty company I shall not now be ashamed."
Wow very sad news. The 4 hobbits sentiments are quite touching and very accurate. I always felt that Bernard Hill lent a certain gravitas to the second two films, especially Two Towers. I will have to watch them all again soon in his honor!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.