spirit
Dragon Tamer
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2003
- Messages
- 678
Re: Dan Brown - 'The Da Vinci Code' & 'Angels And Demons'
Ah,
this just made me laugh. I don’t believe in hell. 
I’m not a Christian as such, but I’d like to share my opinion on this. I don’t believe that Jesus was the only child of God. We’re all the children of God, and I don’t believe any parent would really do that, unless you really want to boggle down into the theory of Karma. Jesus dies for a cause that he believed in, and I don’t reckon we was really force. He though that was what God expected of him, and so he did what he though he had to do.Here is a God who impregnated somebody else's virgin wife — which struck me as rape — and then loaded down his only son with all the sins of the world, and allowed him to be tortured to death.
It also struck me as patent nonsense that this God allowed even little babies to be permanently damned to fry in hell forever unless they'd been baptized.
Ah,


