• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Dead Marshes!!!???

LordOfMoria

Balin Son of Fundin
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
292
When frodo same and gollum were crossing though the dead marshes, gollum says that there was a battle long long ago. I almost know it wasnt the battle at Mount doom where Sauron was defeated. Mount doom was like 100 miles away from the black gates and thats where the last war was right? What was this other was? just anothe rone that was b4 thhe last one?
 
oh ok, when i first saw it, i got confused cause i know the last battle was on the slopes of mont doom. Not right b4 the black gate! So did that land turn into Marshes after the battle or was it already a marsh?
 
I thought that MT. Doom was like inside of Morodor. 0 course we all no that Morodor is a pretty big country, but I had no idea!:cool:
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top