• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Fanfiction from a long time ago: The Mellon Chronicles

Greenleaf2024

Fanatical Wood Elf from Greenwood the Great
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
51
So... I have a question which (to me) is kinda important and kinda exciting (or at least the topic is. Have any of you guys read The Mellon Chronicles?? If so, what are your thoughts? Seems to be a pretty famous fanfiction series, but I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here. I'm curious!!
 
I have seen it mentioned before but have yet to read it.
 
I have seen it mentioned before but have yet to read it.
Okay... I would definitely say that it's the best LOTR fanfiction I've ever read. I have no clue how many times I've read it. It's amazing by my opinion.♥️
 
I believe you are referring to the Cassia & Siobhan collaborative fan fiction from around twenty years ago. If not, correct me.
Here is The Mellon Chronicles I'm familiar with from when I read it in 2011. It's good, but I wouldn't say it's the 'best'. Middle Earth fan fiction I've read.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top