• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Found Anduril & Glamdring

Winch

New Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
72
I was at an old country store this weekend where the wife was purusing the quilts and blackberry jam when I spot a full size replica of both Anduril and Glamdring. They also had Gimli's axe and some kind of axe used on the Buffy series (according to my daughter). The older lady that runs the place says her husband buys stuff like that but she didn't know where. I may have to go back and buy Anduril to hang over my fireplace.
 
It would be cool to have a replica sword from TLOTR's. I mostly would like the bow Legolas had as well as that other weapon he had. Two of them he had. What is it called if anyone knows what I am talking about?
 
There's a goldsmith's shop in Bourton on the Water where all the LotR swords, plus various other medieval militaria are for sale, but I saw the same thing in a shop called "The Tartan Shop" in Callender, Scotland, for a fraction of the price. The owner said he ordered them from Spain.
 
When I was on Holiday I saw a replica of Sting and I was going to buy it but I didn't have enough money and they probably wouldn't let me back into Scotland with it.:(
 
Originally posted by Kahmul
When I was on Holiday I saw a replica of Sting and I was going to buy it but I didn't have enough money and they probably wouldn't let me back into Scotland with it.:(
I think the shop in Callendar had 'Sting' (see my previous post) - You could find their phone number and ask - it is at least in Scotland and not too pricey.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top