- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
Fingon: Ereinion, do you know anything about Uncle Fëanor’s credit card?Fëanor: That's ridiculous, my wallet with my credit card is right here-- *reaches for his back pocket and pales when he finds nothing there*
Amrod: You remember how you dared us to make a chocolate fort?Maitimo: *tiredly* I'm just wondering where they put the chocolate.
(The Denny's just being a pop-up is extremely funny considering that the Denny's in my town closed down like a week ago 🤣)(Don't worry, Grand-@Ent , you're about to get plenty of incomprehensible nonsense momentarily!)
Morgoth: I regret to inform all the ladies and gentle-Elves here that, as much fun as Angband Denny's is, it was only a pop-up, a mere temporary business operation. It's time for us to move on to another location!
*He snaps his fingers, and the entire restaurant literally folds up on itself until it is the size of a small cube. Morgoth puts it in his man-bag-- IT'S NOT A PURSE, MIND YOU-- and he and all other Baddies promptly disappear. Any of the Good Guys who were there find themselves returned home along with Finwë, Fëanor, Maitimo and Aranya, Amrod and Amras, Curvo and Tancaquarë, and co. Maitimo and Fëanor have had a nice nap at this point and so they are feeling improved. They might not appreciate loud noises very much, though.*
*Fëanor is talking over the Palantír with somebody.* May I get the name of who exactly ordered this?! What do you mean it's confidential?! Well, I'd like it canceled, because I don't know who got the idea that the wedding is today-- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NON-CANCELLABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE EVENT?!
*Maitimo and Aranya walk in. Maitimo's hair is intricately braided thanks to Laurinalotë and Aranya*
Maitimo: Who are you talking to, Atar?
Fëanor: SOMEBODY-- and I don't know who, but they'd better fess up-- ordered a CIRCUS to come perform at your wedding celebration! And further, whoever ordered the circus troupe thinks the wedding is today!!!
Maitimo: Ah, yes. Clowns, Oliphaunts, cotton candy, and that obnoxious "March of the Gladiators" tune blasted on brass instruments. Exactly what Aranya and I want. 🙄 Who ordered it? Is this a prank?
Fëanor: It's got to be. *Ignoring his still-healing concussion, he yells in his booming Dad Voice at the group* WHO ORDERED THIS NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE CIRCUS?! Come clean unless you want me to interrogate you all one by one!!!
Kano, with a thousand mile stare: I most certainly do😭Curufin: Well, uh... some of it went here. *pats his stomach* If you recall that period of a few days where I was an unusually hyperactive little elfling, Nelyo...
I am still sorry about knocking over your biggest harp, Laurë.Kano, with a thousand mile stare: I most certainly do😭
Maitimo: I do remember. I had to play Robot for you for hours and let you "fix" me. 🙃Curufin: Well, uh... some of it went here. *pats his stomach* If you recall that period of a few days where I was an unusually hyperactive little elfling, Nelyo...
*Fëanor tries to grab it* You give that back or you're grounded for a year!!
Maitimo: I most certainly do not! That is against my character to dare such a thing!Amrod: You remember how you dared us to make a chocolate fort?
(Your local Morgoth has decided to move to a different location!)(The Denny's just being a pop-up is extremely funny considering that the Denny's in my town closed down like a week ago 🤣)
Kano: Don't worry about it Curvo, it's forgottenI am still sorry about knocking over your biggest harp, Laurë.
🥹Kano: Don't worry about it Curvo, it's forgotten
. . . mostly forgotten
*clears throat* It was fun, Nelyo. ...Thank you.Maitimo: I do remember. I had to play Robot for you for hours and let you "fix" me. 🙃
*suddenly feels bad for making him tear up*🥹
*gulps down what is most certainly not a tear of shame at messing with his brother's crafty stuff, even if not totally intentional*
*Fingon jumps in front of Ereinion to shield him from Fëanor.* Whoa, whoa! Hey! You can’t ground my son. He’s just an Elfling! He didn’t know any better. Right, ion nín?*Fëanor tries to grab it* You give that back or you're grounded for a year!!
Amrod: Oh, well, somebody dared us, and we made it happen. 😁Maitimo: I most certainly do not! That is against my character to dare such a thing!
Amras: I believe we dared each other, Pityo.Amrod: Oh, well, somebody dared us, and we made it happen. 😁
Well, there was that time you 'tidied' my forge when you saw I was exhausted and passed out asleep in the corner. It was well meant, but that arrangement was... rather less than intuitive. *facepalms, though his mouth twitches with amusement**suddenly feels bad for making him tear up*
Kano: it's . . . not as though I've never messed with your stuff, right?
...I sense craftiness.Ereinion: …Right. 👀
Fëanor: Well, he knew what he was doing enough to commit credit card fraud on my account!!! I lost hundreds of dollars because of him! I'm pretty sure that's worthy of me grounding him if you won't do it yourself!
Kano: It was more aesthetic! But yeah . . . I'm really not an expert on tool arrangements.Well, there was that time you 'tidied' my forge when you saw I was exhausted and passed out asleep in the corner. It was well meant, but that arrangement was... rather less than intuitive. *facepalms, though his mouth twitches with amusement*
Amrod: Did we? I almost forgot, since we kept telling different versions of the story to people. 😂Amras: I believe we dared each other, Pityo.
Fingon: As if a few hundred dollars would make a big dent in your account!Fëanor: Well, he knew what he was doing enough to commit credit card fraud on my account!!! I lost hundreds of dollars because of him! I'm pretty sure that's worthy of me grounding him if you won't do it yourself!
Curufin: *doesn't know whether to be offended or impressed by the brazenness of the tiny Nolofinwian*Fingon: As if a few hundred dollars would make a big dent in your account!
However… Ereinion, did you know whose card you were using?
Ereinion: *shifting in his place* …Yes. I had to give them the name on the card.
Fingon: You know it’s wrong to use someone’s credit card without their permission, right?
Ereinion: Even if it’s just lying on a table, alone and begging to be used?
Fingon: *facepalm* Yes, even if it’s just lying on a table, begging to be used.
*Entry of the Gladiators begins to play in the distance, growing gradually louder*
Aranya: Guys, I think we've got real problems now! 😶
Kano: Perhaps we can talk things out with the performers? I'm sure this isn't the first misunderstanding they've had to deal withCurufin: *groans and covers his ears* Is it too late to go back to the forge?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?