• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
*The clown grinned, and leaned forward to pat her on the head.*
Ballon Clown: An apt observation! Don't worry however, the magic spell made it all good and better! Indeed, you've nothing to worry about--
Ranissë: Magic, huh?
*Screams* servants of Morgoth spotted!
*his smile dropped*
Balloon Clown: Look lady, it's just a paycheck.
I'll pay you double.
 
Tyelkoraccoon: take it from me bro, not a good idea
Maglor: Seeeeeeeeems like a good idea . . . what does a little racoon know about seafood anyway . . . hey could I borrow you're bow? Then I could shoot some of those fish and we could roast them. *He smiled blissfully*
Ranissë: Peace of mind.
BC: No, I meant for what job? I can do more then shape balloons. *He set the balloon dog aside.*
 
*Having gone to change into a dry set of clothes after the oliphant sprayed him, Fingon walks back outside, carrying Ereinion in his arms. The scene he is greeted with shocks him.*

Fingon: W-what happened here?! I go inside for five minutes and come back to a feast!

Amrod: *looking up from where he’s kneeling, fanning Maglor with a napkin* I wouldn’t be so excited if I were you. Káno ate an evil cheeseburger and now he feels sick.

Fingon: 😐 …Oh boy.

Ereinion: Atya, can I have a cheeseburger too?

Fingon: How about you eat your melty M&M’s instead? *hands him a bag from his pocket*
 
Amrod: *looking up from where he’s kneeling, fanning Maglor with a napkin* I wouldn’t be so excited if I were you. Káno ate an evil cheeseburger and now he feels sick.
M: I do not feel sick, my dear, dear . . . *He sits up on his elbows to squint at Amrod* . . . Amras. I feel wonderful! *He flops back onto the grass* If only I could have some more of that burger, I'm terribly hungry.
 
M: I do not feel sick, my dear, dear . . . *He sits up on his elbows to squint at Amrod* . . . Amras. I feel wonderful! *He flops back onto the grass* If only I could have some more of that burger, I'm terribly hungry.
Aranya: NO MORE FOR YOU.🤨 *she carefully holds his arm, makes a tiny poke, and uses a syringe to draw out some blood. Then she patches it up with a little band-aid with fishes.*

*At least she has plenty of Fish Band-Aids. Maitimo is constantly draining her supply of Kitty Band-Aids. Sometimes Curvo has been known to steal them too.*
 
M: I do not feel sick, my dear, dear . . . *He sits up on his elbows to squint at Amrod* . . . Amras. I feel wonderful! *He flops back onto the grass* If only I could have some more of that burger, I'm terribly hungry.
Amrod: Aranya, you better help him, fast. He can’t tell which twin I am! 🥺

*to Maglor* Káno, how many fingers am I holding up??
 
Oooooooooooo *Kano holds his arm with the band-aid up to the sky, not really noticing that she had pricked him* Now we match . . . 🥰
Amrod: Aranya, you better help him, fast. He can’t tell which twin I am! 🥺

*to Maglor* Káno, how many fingers am I holding up??
Fingers? Honestly Amras I am not sick! I feel perfectly lovely! Not even a little depressed--

*This sparks a moment of lucidity for him* Oh dear, something is very, very wrong . . .

*Not a moment passes before he is back to humming and staring at the sky*
 
Aranya: I'm reminded of the good ole' times when I made Maitimo hallucinate about kitties for a long stretch of time at Lake Mithrim. Like, weeks on end. It was the only way we could get any real work done.

Maitimo: They were very cute kitties. 😊

*Aranya is glad the hamburgers have only seemed to make Maglor hallucinate. Maybe it was a simple mistake of someone putting the wrong kind of mushrooms in the burgers, but the blood test will reveal more information.*

Aranya: Here, Kano, sip some water okay? *she carefully helps him sip a flask of water so he doesn't choke*
 
M: I do not feel sick, my dear, dear . . . *He sits up on his elbows to squint at Amrod* . . . Amras. I feel wonderful! *He flops back onto the grass* If only I could have some more of that burger, I'm terribly hungry.
Amras: Oh dear, this is serious. He hasn't gotten the two of us confused since our 30th begotten day. At least, not without us trying to mess with him.
Amras: Um, Kano, who are you talking to?
 
Ereinion: Uncle Káno, do you want some of my M&M’s? *holds out a colorful hand of the melted candies*
 
Amras: Oh dear, this is serious. He hasn't gotten the two of us confused since our 30th begotten day. At least, not without us trying to mess with him.

Amras: Um, Kano, who are you talking to?
I'm talking to our brother, Moryo--Silly Amrod, always playing tricks.
Ereinion: Uncle Káno, do you want some of my M&M’s? *holds out a colorful hand of the melted candies*
Of course Fingon! Hey when'd you get so small I thought we were all grown ups now . . . *Kano pulls him into a hug* That's so unfair cousin, I wanna be a little elfling again too . . . Then Aranya wouldn't yell at me so much because I'd be too cute to be mad at.
*Aranya gently pushes his hand away* He can't have any candy right now, kiddo!
*Kano lets out a cry of despair* But Aranya! I'm so hungry!!!
 
Aranya wouldn't yell at me so much because I'd be too cute to be mad at.
Maitimo: But you are too cute to be mad at. 🥺

Aranya: *carefully squeezing blood droplets out onto some test swatches of various chemicals* No he's not.

*Kano lets out a cry of despair* But Aranya! I'm so hungry!!!
Aranya: M&Ms are bad for you, especially since we don't fully know yet what's in your system.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…