• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
I'm talking to our brother, Moryo--Silly Amrod, always playing tricks.
Amrod: No, Káno. I’m Amrod. *points to Telvo* That’s Amras. And Moryo isn’t here, unless he turned into a ghost suddenly. 👀

*Ereinion giggles in delight* You’re funny, Uncle Káno! 😂

Fingon: *watching Maglor lose it* Seriously, what was in those burgers??? 😳

Mr. Winkles the Clown: *comes up behind Fingon, startling him* 🤫
 
*Liltarë(Maglor's wife for those who aren't familiar with) enters the room, looking for him*
Dear, have you seen my dancing slippers? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
*Sees Maglor lying on the ground, humming for himself*
Oh, you're working? Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your headspace.

Tyelkoraccoon: Lily!
*Jumps out of Curvo's arms and heads straight to her and waits patiently to be picked up*
 
Last edited:
I'm talking to our brother, Moryo--Silly Amrod, always playing tricks.
Amras: Mor- You know what, Kano, why don't you just close your eyes and rest for a little bit, hmm?
Amrod: No, Káno. I’m Amrod. *points to Telvo* That’s Amras. And Moryo isn’t here, unless he turned into a ghost suddenly. 👀
Amras: *Whispering to his twin* Just let him think he's right. *Out loud* Hi there, Moryo! *Waves at the space behind Kano*
 
Tyelkoraccoon: Lily!
*Jumps out of Curvo's arms and heads straight to her and waits patiently to be picked up*
*Curufin folds his arms, which are feeling rather bereft of their fluffy burden*
*he switches to paying more attention to Aranya's proceedings, which he had been observing with some curiosity*

Tancaquárë: ...
*walks away towards the edge of the gathering and crouches down*
pspspspsps

*a grey cat trots out of the bushes*
Yaulë: mrrrp!

Tancaquárë: *picks him up, returns with him, and deposits him in Curufin's arms*

Curufin: *sits down on a bench with the Yaulë loaf in his arms, absently giving him some head scratches*
Yaulë: ^ܫ^
 
Hmm? No dear, how could I work on such an empty stomach? Aranya won't let me eat anything 🥺 or at least not m&ms . . .
Amras: Mor- You know what, Kano, why don't you just close your eyes and rest for a little bit, hmm?
I'm not tired at all Amrod! *He sat all the way up suddenly, as if to prove it* I feel perfectly fine 😌
 
Laurinalótë: ...Anyone see the uncanny connection between the clowns and us? We are one and the same. *Coughs* Anyway, before the clowning around leads to someone's death, allow me to do something about such. My lady did not leave me without some skills.

*Laurinalótë sends out her golden dust in the direction of Maglor.* Heal!!! *In an aside to her bearers.* No one said the skills had to be sophisticated or anything.

Curufin: *sits down on a bench with the Yaulë loaf in his arms, absently giving him some head scratches*
Yaulë: ^ܫ^
If I were a cat, I think I would like this.

*Meanwhile, Aulë has rounded up the clowns.* All right! I see many of you are hardy folk and would be most appropriate for future Mettarë assistance... *Holds up a scroll.* Sign here and leave an... E-mail Address... for contact information, and I will look into a new subset of my-- I mean, Fautuatar's-- helpers.

Yavanna: What is this E-mail you speak of?

Aulë: I invented it just now... I think. It refers to the practice of sending a message formally via a device such as these phones to which I see everyone is acclimating.
 
Mr. Winkles: *steps forward* Now hang up now, not so fast!! We belong to the circus; we’re not for sale! Someone here ordered a circus for a wedding, and that’s what we’re here to do! Right, Fingoni?

Fingon: Uh, sure?

Ereinion: Don’t take the clowns away!! 🥺

Fingon: Still, why did you guys serve poisoned food?

Mr. Winkles: 🤫 👀

Fingon: Why do you keep shushing me?? What are you hiding? Káno could have gotten really sick, or anyone else who ate the burgers.

Mr. Winkles: *joyfully* Who wants another pie to the face??? 😁
 
*Laurinalótë sends out her golden dust in the direction of Maglor.* Heal!!! *In an aside to her bearers.* No one said the skills had to be sophisticated or anything.
*Maglor gasps loudly from his seat in the grass, and suddenly looks exhausted, but with a healthier complexation. He put a hand to his head, and blinked around at everyone, clearly disoriented.*
Maglor: Oh my . . . What on earth . . .
Mr. Winkles: *steps forward* Now hang up now, not so fast!! We belong to the circus; we’re not for sale! Someone here ordered a circus for a wedding, and that’s what we’re here to do! Right, Fingoni?
BC: . . .
BC: . . . I can be bought.
*He takes his clown wig off, revealing normal black hair tied in a loose bun.*
BC: I'm sorry Mr. Winkles, but this lady here was offering me a new position, and if we're being honest anything is better then this.
*He hands Mr. Winkles the wig seeming remorseful, but not hesitant.*
BC: Not to mention the poison thing. *He glances at Maglor* The chap seems fine enough but it's about the principle y'know?
 
*Lily picks up Tyelkoraccoon and approaches a now sober Kano*
I already scolded Tyelko for eating herbs he didn't recognize. I thought you'd be more responsible. 🤨
I was being responsible! I had to try the food to make sure it was safe. Of course it turned out to not be safe but that's besides the point . . .
*Ranissë to BC*
Nice! Here, for you first chore, get these sharpened for me.
*Drops a dozen weapons on his head*
BC: . . . I don't know how to do that, ma'am. I'm not a soldier 😓
 
*Ranissë to BC*
Nice! Here, for you first chore, get these sharpened for me.
*Drops a dozen weapons on his head*

Poisoned food? Weapons? Who calls?

From behind some people who could swear the air was empty before, a small child steps. Entirely veiled in grey and clothed in rags, his voice is nevertheless merry, and he attempts to nudge the weapons on the ground. His foot goes through them for the most part, but manages to shift them an inch along the ground.

Blunt weapons, fair one? Shall someone be bapped? Shall Tiny Ghost bap? Tiny Ghost knows of some Snotlords who require such treatment! Perhaps they shall be summoned, and all may partake in merriment against them!
 
I was being responsible! I had to try the food to make sure it was safe. Of course it turned out to not be safe but that's besides the point . . .
When the meat is looking green and the vegetables brown, you don't really need to taste anything, love.
BC: . . . I don't know how to do that, ma'am. I'm not a soldier 😓
... just, take them to Curvo's forge.
 
*BC frowned at him over the pile of weapons* Is that a ghost? Maybe I shouldn't have assumed you people would be more normal then the evil circus troupe.
When the meat is looking green and the vegetables brown, you don't really need to taste anything, love.
It looked fine! Mostly . . . I stand by the fact that someone had to check . . . *He can't argue with Lilly for wrong though.*
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…