- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
(Oh, right. I was thinking too far ahead. 😂)
*Gothmog scoots around on his perch so that his back is to the burst of flame. As the fire hits it, the mane on his back flares up for a moment, before the excess flame dissipates away harmlessly.*Thuri seems to think I have no sense of humor, but what she forgets... though I'm right in front of her face... is I'm a dragon. She wouldn't want to get caught up in some friendly fire, now would she? *Blows a spurt of fire Gothmog's way*
*With nothing better to do, Glaurung keeps blowing fire to light up Gothmog's essence. The moment the Balrog stops glowing, he re-ignites him.**Gothmog scoots around on his perch so that his back is to the burst of flame. As the fire hits it, the mane on his back flares up for a moment, before the excess flame dissipates away harmlessly.*
*He shoots a decidedly unimpressed look at the dragon below, book still safely held in his gloved hands*
ರ_ರ
*As her cries echo around the room, they awaken something. In the shadows underneath Morgoth's throne, one red eye, and then another, slowly blink open. A gray mass lifts itself up and undulates into the form of a powerful wolf: Carcharoth!*ROTHBART?! ROTHBAT! *gasps* DADDY!!! *she flits about the cavern erratically looking around*
*As Carcharoth pads across the room, a stream of fire singes the end of his tail* HEY! Watch it, you stupid lizard.
*Glaurung attempts an apologetic expression, but being a Dragon, it comes out as a sneer.* Surely such is better than experiencing it from the inside. *Coughs and blows smoke across the room at his clever proclamation regarding the event of the Wolf's greatest pains**As Carcharoth pads across the room, a stream of fire singes the end of his tail* HEY! Watch it, you stupid lizard.
*Carcharoth utters a low growl at the memory of his torment. He still gets occasional ulcers because of the havoc the Silmaril played on his stomach* Big talk from a hypno-snake who slept in a ruined castle for years.
*Carcharoth grunts slightly at the impact but then settles in, resigned to his fate. At least he's getting a free massage out of it.* That's because you're thinking of the wrong wolf again, my lady. I appreciate the compliment, nonetheless. I try to take good care of it.*Thuringwethil flies back into the hall in a frustrated flurry* WELL I NEVER!! A swan pillow! He wants me to help him stuff a SWAN PILLOW?! Ugh!!!
*she comes in for landing and flops backwards dramatically onto Carcharoth’s back, being dwarfed by his size and fur* The nerve he has. I told him he could go stuff it himself, and gave him the business card of an associate if he wants help so badly. I am THURINGWETHIL, Servant of my lord Morgoth and Messenger of Angband and Feeder of Thralls! I do NOT stuff pillows!!!
*her fury fading, she realizes what she’s laying in and luxuriously moves her wings around, stroking the fur* My, Draugluin, how lush your fur has become!
(OOC: Yes, I know it’s Carcharoth. Go with it.)
(The timeline is already off the cliff at this point. We're not in Time Anything. 😂)decided to throw the timeline out the window
*Carcharoth leaps up, flinging Thuri away, and runs over to Morgoth. He jumps up on him and begins licking his face, nearly knocking him over in the process. * You're back! You're back! I thought you left me, but now you're back here! C'mon, let's play! *He charges away and brings back a large leg bone*
*Still laying on her back, Thuri cranes her neck back so she can look at his head* Oh. All you werewolves look the same from a distance. Either way, I should pet you more often! *continues rolling in his fur**Carcharoth grunts slightly at the impact but then settles in, resigned to his fate. At least he's getting a free massage out of it.* That's because you're thinking of the wrong wolf again, my lady. I appreciate the compliment, nonetheless. I try to take good care of it.
*she lands hard with a flop on her stomach on the ground, with her wings splayed out**Carcharoth leaps up, flinging Thuri away, and runs over to Morgoth.
*Morgoth doesn't even try to wipe the drool off his face.**Carcharoth leaps up, flinging Thuri away, and runs over to Morgoth. He jumps up on him and begins licking his face, nearly knocking him over in the process. * You're back! You're back! I thought you left me, but now you're back here! C'mon, let's play! *He charges away and brings back a large leg bone*
Maitimo: *recoils at her touch* Um, do you mind? I literally just did my curl routine, and you desperately need to trim your nails.*picking herself up, she changes into her vampire-elven form and saunters over to Russamól, running a clawed hand through his hair* And how is our favorite little thrall doing today?
At least the guest hours were limitless. Furthermore, my bed to lie upon consisted of the culmination of all the real gold and gems. *Again eyes the clearly leather-and-paper book in Gothmog's hands* All right, Moggy, let me see what is written in it. I'll be the proper judge of a book's contents.Big talk from a hypno-snake who slept in a ruined castle for years.
If any of them were actually valuable (knowing the kinds of "antiques" Mairon preferred), then you'll PAY! *A cha-ching noise echoes behind his proclamation* ...Who turned on my soundboard?Oops. I think that might have been Mairon's antiques!
*a small, mischievous, fanged smile plays on her lips* You did your hair just for me? I’m touched, Russamól. It does so make it more enjoyable to play with it. *she wraps a copper coil around her finger and releases it to dangle over his face with a little bounce*Maitimo: *recoils at her touch* Um, do you mind? I literally just did my curl routine, and you desperately need to trim your nails.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?