- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
*Fingon, dressed as a 19th-Century Gothic Vampire, comes walking down the hallway, humming a song to himself*Tiny Ghost stations himself behind a column, waiting to spring out a scare anybody, friend or no, who comes by. If one listens closely, they can hear a spectral giggling.
*Catvo's ears twitch, hearing the giggling. He pauses, looking curiously at the column.*Tiny Ghost stations himself behind a column, waiting to spring out a scare anybody, friend or no, who comes by. If one listens closely, they can hear a spectral giggling.
*in trying to regather the fish into the basket with the sugar cookies, one fish starts to flop away on the floor. Fingon lunges forward for it, though it takes a few tries before he can actually grasp its slippery, wiggling body. Before he returns it to the basket, he waggles it in Maitimo’s direction playfully*I should have looked where I was going. I hope I didn’t mess up your nice blue coat!
*Resist as he might, Fingon’s mouth cracks into a sly smile, fangs showing, when Maitimo asks about the fish. He avoids making eye contact with Maitimo, focusing on refilling his basket* I uhh… hehe… these are for a trick or treat feast. For a friend of mine. 👀😅
*Fingon stops and notices the cat suddenly now by his feet* Maitimo! You didn’t tell me you got a pet cat! Here, kitty, kitty…*He turns towards Fingon and approaches as though drawn by a magnet, staring at the flopping fish. He sits down neatly at his feet.*
Well-met, Tiny Ghost! We shall certainly have our fill of fun before the night is over. *he plucks a broken sugar cookie off the ground and pops it into his mouth*High lords! He cries to Fingon and Maitimo. It is a pleasure to bear witness to your presence on this auspicious and haunted eve! May all be filled with the heebie-jeebies until dawn!
Tiny Ghost rolls over and over on the floor until he reaches his friends and then sits up straight. He looks more solid than usual, and color tinges his hair, eyes and skin, though it is still difficult to determine exactly what color.
*Maitimo chases the tree* Hey, come back! We already have a very nice talking flower, so a talking tree would be nice to have too!
*Maitimo is panting trying to keep up* Might be the first time I've tried to chase somebody with longer legs than mine!"Run faster, liege! Faster! Yon tree escapes thee!"
*walks around the new little office, checking it out with enthusiasm* I have no idea what any of this entails, but I'm down for taking out Angband Denny's! 🫡*The sounds of construction can be heard on the north side of Himring, near the border of Morgoth's territory. There's a huge cloud of dust, and when it dissipates, a charming little office building stands in its place. There is a sign at the front that reads: Maedhros Fëanorion, CPA. Accounting and Tax.*
It's a long story, friends, but I have accepted an audit engagement to audit Angband Denny's! Now I need to assemble my audit team. Who wants to help? Imagine all the fraud he's cooking up in his books over there! If we discover it and report it, his investors are Not gonna be happy with him and the place could go out of business!
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?