- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
*sputters* H-How dare you, sir! I am the image of perfection among my people, I will have you know, makeup or no. Even my king, who is a vain peacock, admires me and my red hair! Everybody loves me!Huh, if your face needs makeup to look flawless, then it isn't really flawless, but that's just my old school Valinorian opinion...
WHAT?!Aredhel:ummm...
Celegorm: you see ...
Aredhel:we might have seen the receipt
Celegorm:and thought it would be funny
Aredhel:to tell everyone about how you're using makeup now...
Celegorm: Morgoth could have heard about it...
Aredhel:and told his tropes
Celegorm:and this may have ruined the tough scary guy image you have achieved throughout these years...
WHAT?!
How could you both do this?! This goes beyond a personal prank and has actual, serious battle implications! It's been to our strategic advantage that I'm able to terrify Orcs just by looking in their general direction, and with that advantage GONE, who knows what that will mean for me, my men, and in fact all of us next time we get in a battle! I hope you're happy! 😡
Besides, I don't use the slightest bit of makeup, not even concealer to cover up my scars. I don't believe in that stuff. 😑
*continues to play his harp* They are. They're asleep right now... as are the Orcs that were amassing against us nearby. Pardon Nelyo, but being your younger brother is a thankless job.You're here, Kano! 😃 I'm so glad to see you! I hope the twins are behaving themselves?
Aredhel:um...who is Elrond?
Amil was right... you're as hasty as ever, Tyelko. You should know better than that. *dying inside*Celegorm:I smell deception...
*quits playing his harp* Th-thank you... *sullenly staring at the ground, totally not suspect*
Hey, I was quite busy trying to amass a cardboard cutout army to scare all the Orcs off, so I've been doing my part!*continues to play his harp* They are. They're asleep right now... as are the Orcs that were amassing against us nearby. Pardon Nelyo, but being your younger brother is a thankless job.
Yeah... adopted... We're definitely not trying to cope with the loss of Ambarussa or anything...Oh... yes, he and his brother Elros are orphans from the Havens of Sirion that we... adopted. 🥲
Aww, nice to see you still liked my idea, after those two *shoots a glance at Aredhel and Celegorm* spoiled my first idea with their “prank.”Hey, I was quite busy trying to amass a cardboard cutout army to scare all the Orcs off, so I've been doing my part!
You’re in on it too, Maedhros? You didn’t tell me! *sees the somber change in mood in Maglor and Maedhros* What is it? What’s wrong?Yeah... adopted... We're definitely not trying to cope with the loss of Ambarussa or anything...
A 'cardboard cutout army'? Brother, that is Kurvo-level foolery. I rather expect the fiery nature of your hair and fëa should suffice enough, besides, it never fails to give me good material to sing about at court.Hey, I was quite busy trying to amass a cardboard cutout army to scare all the Orcs off, so I've been doing my part!
Yeah... adopted... We're definitely not trying to cope with the loss of Ambarussa or anything...
*briefly glances at his trembling hands, his eyes agape with some profound dread, but then buries it* ...ever the worrier, but it's fine! Completely fine! 🥲
We just thought that since the Orcs flee before my face, putting out a cardboard cutout army of me would save us a lot of work.A 'cardboard cutout army'? Brother, that is Kurvo-level foolery. I rather expect the fiery nature of your hair and fëa should suffice enough, besides, it never fails to give me good material to sing about at court.
It was a great idea and might have worked if not for those two!Aww, nice to see you still liked my idea, after those two *shoots a glance at Aredhel and Celegorm* spoiled my first idea with their “prank.”
Yeah, we're completely and totally fine... Definitely not crippled with guilt or heartsick from the Oath or anything like that.
What Maedhros said. The cutout army was my idea, originally, trying to monopolize on the intimidating nature of Maedhros’ reputation to find an easier way to fight off the Orcs. Unfortunately, Aredhel and Celegorm here just pulled off a prank that probably ruined Maedhros’ said reputation. *shoots them a look*A 'cardboard cutout army'? Brother, that is Kurvo-level foolery. I rather expect the fiery nature of your hair and fëa should suffice enough, besides, it never fails to give me good material to sing about at court.
*briefly glances at his trembling hands, his eyes agape with some profound dread, but then buries it* ...ever the worrier, but it's fine! Completely fine! 🥲
*growing concerned with their words and behavior* Oh come on, you can’t fool me with that. I know you too well. I know the loss of Ambarussa was hard, and you hate being stuck in the Oath, but how would it prompt you both to take in twin boys?Yeah, we're completely and totally fine... Definitely not crippled with guilt or heartsick from the Oath or anything like that.
Exactly!What Maedhros said. The cutout army was my idea, originally, trying to monopolize on the intimidating nature of Maedhros’ reputation to find an easier way to fight off the Orcs. Unfortunately, Aredhel and Celegorm here just pulled off a prank that probably ruined Maedhros’ said reputation. *shoots them a look*
It's, uh, complicated... their mom jumped off a cliff and turned into a bird, and their dad left to go sail across the sky with our Silmaril and it may or may not be... kind of... our fault...*growing concerned with their words and behavior* Oh come on, you can’t fool me with that. I know you too well. I know the loss of Ambarussa was hard, and you hate being stuck in the Oath, but how would it prompt you both to take in twin boys?
*completely confused* What??? That makes no sense whatsoever. You got a Silmaril back, then lost it, and it’s your fault? When did this happen? I don’t recall ever hearing about it.It's, uh, complicated... their mom jumped off a cliff and turned into a bird, and their dad left to go sail across the sky with our Silmaril and it may or may not be... kind of... our fault...
*muttering* Eru have mercy on us...Exactly!
It's, uh, complicated... their mom jumped off a cliff and turned into a bird, and their dad left to go sail across the sky with our Silmaril and it may or may not be... kind of... our fault...
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?