• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
Celegorm:and you dare call me stupid!
Aredhel:I thought my life story was the weirdest and most disturbing out of us all but NOPE!
Maglor, Maedhros,YOU WIN
Calm down, Tyelko, you are going to give me a headache... all I am suggesting is for you to think more before accusing others of wrongdoing. This is part of the reason why Huan abandoned you. We could all learn from Huan's example.
 
Celegorm:and you dare call me stupid!
Aredhel:I thought my life story was the weirdest and most disturbing out of us all but NOPE!
Maglor, Maedhros,YOU WIN
*coughs* Wow, you two… way to be sensitive to their pain. Can’t you see this subject is distressful for Maglor and Maedhros?

*addresses Maglor* If you need help with those boys in any way, we are here for you. Plus, Aredhel has her son, Lómion, and I have a little boy as well, Ereinion. Perhaps they can all get to know and support each other.
 
Celegorm:yo-you!! I can't believe you Kano!
*Upset about maglor mentioning Huan's betrayal,leaves the room*
Aredhel:yes absolutely,my son isn't here right now... Aunt Lalwen took him to bed..but he'll be delighted to get to know your boys,as will I.
Now please excuse me,I have a best friend to cheer up!
 
Thank you, cousin. I am sure both Elrond and Elros will be well pleased to meet Lómion and Ereinion. They can use more friends closer to their own age.
W-Wait, Tyelko! *hurries over to him after collecting his harp* My words were too harsh, forgive me. Huan was loyal and courageous. There is much that can be said of the merits of his virtue, that's all that I meant....
 
*celegorm pouts but follows maglor inside the room*
Celegorm:you have to give me all your deserts for the rest of the century or I'm telling Ammë you're being mean to me!
*mortified* Don't you DARE bring Ammë into this! I-I yield! My desserts are yours...😢 *moping* 😩...what a heavy price this is, Tyelko. You avail me none -- for a century! Farewell, my precious sweets... lo tis a fate most foul! The nectars of Endor, never again shall I taste! Bitter this is! Gone are the days where for a moment I could forget my oath and delight in the simple pleasure of a pastry!" *sits down upon the floor and proceeds to strum a woeful tune*
 
*Fingon attempts to console Maglor* There, there, cousin. I’m sure we’ll figure this out somehow. I would offer to share some of my desserts with you, but I too promised them all away to Aredhel, to keep her quiet about… certain… things.
 
I appreciate the thought. Alas, Tyelko held nothing back... he brought Ammë into it. I sorely underestimated him.
*Aredhel smirks*
Aredhel: respect the power of younger siblings!
Celegorm: BANANA!
Aredhel:....
Aredhel:BANANA!
(Btw bro check out my new title!)
Also, what are you two going on about 'banana' for? This fringe sense of humor escapes me... I hope Kurvo isn't like this now.
 
Welcome back, brother! Perfect timing!😂

Indeed, it sounds like we are about to battle over… bananas? Did I understand that right?

Are we fighting each other?
 
Celegorm:these older siblings!
Aredhel:I KNOW! Why are they like this??
Celegorm:I mean would it hurt them to progress with the world?
Aredhel: I can't believe they don't know Kevin... 😔
Celegorm:and Bob 😔
 
Uh… who’s Kevin and Bob? Those sound like strange names for Orcs.

(OOC: I have seen the Minions movies before- very funny!)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…