• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
I don't know who Kevin and Bob are, as I do not have any minions. I have loyal men who faithfully serve our fine kingdom out of their own free will! Not mindless drones who are forced to serve!

(OOC: I know who Kevin and Bob are lol)
 
Celegorm: should we call in the expert?
Aredhel:I believe so...I'll go get him now.
*Aredhel leaves and comes back with a well rested Lómion by her side*
Lómion:what is it?
*Aredhel to the rest*
Tell him what you told us!
 
Are they of the Second-Born, then, or the Naugrim? And they chose to serve him? I’m having a hard time picturing your son commanding minions around, except maybe to bring him an ice cream or something.
 
Aredhel:They're not minions as in the word. They're a completely different race and they chose to serve my son,he didn't force them!
A new race? First I've heard of it. Which of the Valar created them?


I’m having a hard time picturing your son commanding minions around, except maybe to bring him an ice cream or something.
Hey, even convincing someone to get you ice cream shows persuasive abilities. I'm proud of the kid!
 
Are they of the Second-Born, then, or the Naugrim? And they chose to serve him? I’m having a hard time picturing your son commanding minions around, except maybe to bring him an ice cream or something.
Lómion:they bring me home made jellies too!
A new race? First I've heard of it. Which of the Valar created them?



Hey, even convincing someone to get you ice cream shows persuasive abilities. I'm proud of the kid!
*Beams*
 
So, they’re more like servants who want to help and please you, rather than henchmen meant to do the dirty work, then?
 
Sorry, okay, friends. I’m still trying to understand all this. I am proud of you for apparently making so many friends, my nephew, but the concept of them and their purpose is taking time for me to grasp.
 
So first they're minions, then they're friends...? I'm confused!
Celegorm: They call themselves minions because they're from Minionville!
Sorry, okay, friends. I’m still trying to understand all this. I am proud of you for apparently making so many friends, my nephew, but the concept of them and their purpose is taking time for me to grasp.
Lómion:I'm a social butterfly!
Aredhel:yes you're! Just like your Nana!
 
So, they’re from a race of creatures called Minions, and they randomly decided one day to serve you and become your friends? And their names are Kevin and Bob. Correct?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…