- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
*examines hair, grimaces*Celegorm: you got spit on your...hair Nelyo.
It's a long story. Shortly after we lost Atar, I tried and failed to parley with Morgoth, and he took me captive in Angband and eventually hung me by my wrist with this unbreakable steel chain. I hung there for many years until eventually, Findekano came to rescue me. But the only way for him to free me was to cut off my hand. And yeah, my whole arm does still hurt from time to time, but despite all that, I'm a better swordsman now with my left hand than I ever was with my right! There are many other gory details to this story which I will spare you.*not understanding the humor* Losing a hand is serious, Nelyo! Doesn’t it hurt? How did it happen? Did Morgoth give you all those scars, too?
Oh, don't you pretend to be so innocent! I haven't forgotten the time you wanted to find out if my hair tastes like strawberries!*Celegorm looks away because he himself was guilty of the same thing.*
Don't know what you're talking about.
Well Ammë's did! You really should ask her for her hair routine...Oh, don't you pretend to be so innocent! I haven't forgotten the time you wanted to find out if my hair tastes like strawberries!
(Ok now the only thing I can imagine is a cute lil Tyelko chewing on Nelyo's hair and him smiling in pain!)Oh, don't you pretend to be so innocent! I haven't forgotten the time you wanted to find out if my hair tastes like strawberries!
*eyes wide in fascination* That sounds terrible, and I can’t believe Findekáno cut your hand off! *examines Maedhros’ arm* Can you still feel your missing hand? Where does it still hurt?It's a long story. Shortly after we lost Atar, I tried and failed to parley with Morgoth, and he took me captive in Angband and eventually hung me by my wrist with this unbreakable steel chain. I hung there for many years until eventually, Findekano came to rescue me. But the only way for him to free me was to cut off my hand. And yeah, my whole arm does still hurt from time to time, but despite all that, I'm a better swordsman now with my left hand than I ever was with my right! There are many other gory details to this story which I will spare you.
*his eyes still wet, Fingon gives a half-hearted smile and chuckles* You always were a bit overzealous about fighting. I’m keeping you by my side from now on, baby brother!
No thanks. I don't need that much more of a reason for little kids to think my hair is candy.Well Ammë's did! You really should ask her for her hair routine...
Well, it's a good thing he did or otherwise I would STILL be hanging there! I used to get these phantom sensations like I still had my hand, but not so much these days. It hurts mostly at the wrist and shoulder, mostly on particularly cold, stormy or tiresome days.
Why would I not be? It is fascinating!😃 *pokes Maedhros’ wrist* Does it hurt when I touch it? *pokes again*Well, it's a good thing he did or otherwise I would STILL be hanging there! I used to get these phantom sensations like I still had my hand, but not so much these days. It hurts mostly at the wrist and shoulder, mostly on particularly cold, stormy or tiresome days.
...Wait a sec, how come you're so fascinated by all this?
Ow!! Quit poking me, that's totally unnecessary! First Tyelko and his ice cubes and now you and your prodding. Can I get no peace? *jerks away, pulls cloak over arm and shoulder*Interesting… How about here? *pokes Maedhros’ shoulder*
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?