- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
*Fingon overhears from off to the side and calls over* Don’t forget you also lived through your own funeral!🤣Alas the harassment I've endured today! I've been pelted with ice cubes, my hair drooled upon and my old wounds poked and prodded! And by my own brothers, nonetheless! Have you all no pity?
Well forgive me for being excited to see you alive! And it's been very humid lately which is NOT my fault.Hey, if you hadn’t squeezed me so hard into your messy hair, I wouldn’t have had to spit any of it out of my mouth. Sorry it’s wet now, though, Nelyo.
It was miserable. I wanted to die. I don't wish to elaborate. 😑Now where was I… *thinks for a second* Oh, right! What was it like hanging by your wrist for so long?
Yes!! That too! What a day it has been! *falls dramatically on a fainting couch**Fingon overhears from off to the side and calls over* Don’t forget you also lived through your own funeral!🤣
You raise a good point... Speaking of which, where did Atar go? I thought I remembered talking to him earlier...Celegorm:am I the only one getting a bit worried over his curiosity about Nelyo's imprisonment and his severed hand?
I guess it's just spending all his time alone with atya...🤷
Argon: I'm so glad to meet you, little one! I can certainly see your mother in you. Will you give me a hug?*Lómion slowly steps out of Aredhel's shadow and gets closer to Argon*
Hi...
*He gives him a small,shy smile.*
Celegorm: he had a fight with Aunt Lalwen over well... what we did in Losgar...You raise a good point... Speaking of which, where did Atar go? I thought I remembered talking to him earlier...
Argon: I'm so glad to meet you, little one! I can certainly see your mother in you. Will you give me a hug?
It was miserable. I wanted to die. I don't wish to elaborate. 😑
*shrugs* What is there to be concerned about, Tyelko? Don’t you care about Nelyo too? I’m only trying to help him.Celegorm:am I the only one getting a bit worried over his curiosity about Nelyo's imprisonment and his severed hand?
I guess it's just spending all his time alone with atya...🤷
Well if they're fighting, maybe we should just leave it. I'm sick of drama! Besides, I can't rule out the possibility that Atar doesn't still want to kill me over the water balloon thing.Celegorm: he had a fight with Aunt Lalwen over well... what we did in Losgar...
*Looks around*
She has been gone for a while now too... should we go and see what they're up to?
If I'm "tense and crabby," maybe it's because everyone is throwing hard and cold stuff at me, poking me in the places it hurts the most and drooling on my hair!! 😡Now Nelyo, you seem tense and crabby. Do you get enough sleep?🧐
Me neither. He's in desperate need of a therapist more than anything!Celegorm: don't know about you Nelyo but I've never seen Adar acting like a professional therapist...
Okay, okay, I get it! I’m sorry if I hurt you, Nelyo. I wasn’t purposefully trying to hurt you and make you angry (though the poking was intentional). I just want to understand more so I can help you because it’s all so fascinating.🥺If I'm "tense and crabby," maybe it's because everyone is throwing hard and cold stuff at me, poking me in the places it hurts the most and drooling on my hair!! 😡
...Come to think of it though my sleep does suck. If I want to get actual sleep I have to chug a bottle of Benadryl.
I tried, but he told me to go read a book or something. So, I went to Grandma Miriel to listen to her tell stories about Atar as a baby!Me neither. He's in desperate need of a therapist more than anything!
*Fingon puts his hand on Argon’s shoulder* We all have regrets, brother, believe me. What’s important now is that you are back with us, and we can start anew. I can’t wait for you to meet my son, Ereinion!Argon: *hugs Lomion, tears in his eyes* I've missed out on so much... if only I'd been more careful!
It's all right, Ambarussa. Just be a little more careful next time, okay? That's nice that you want to help me, but there isn't much that can actually help at this point. I already managed to survive, regain use of this arm and become an even better swordsman than I was before, and all that is a miracle. But no matter what the healers do I've always had some residual pain, but I've accepted that.Okay, okay, I get it! I’m sorry if I hurt you, Nelyo. I wasn’t purposefully trying to hurt you and make you angry (though the poking was intentional). I just want to understand more so I can help you because it’s all so fascinating.🥺
That's the biggest problem... the nightmares. Benadryl is sort of like a bitter juice, it's honestly nasty. One of the downsides to it is it makes the dreams even weirder, and it knocks you out for a looooong time. I try not to use it often but sometimes it's my only option.What is it like when you try to sleep? Do you dream? What does the Benadryl taste like?!??
How is Grandma Miriel? Is she at peace? I hope it's done Atar some good to be with her again...I tried, but he told me to go read a book or something. So, I went to Grandma Miriel to listen to her tell stories about Atar as a baby!
Argon: You have a son, too?! Oh, I can't wait to meet him! I know you said Turukano has distanced himself from everyone but do you know if he has any kids too?*Fingon puts his hand on Argon’s shoulder* We all have regrets, brother, believe me. What’s important now is that you are back with us, and we can start anew. I can’t wait for you to meet my son, Ereinion!
Did the healers take notes of everything? I bet they didn’t! *pulls out scroll he’s been secretly writing on all this time and waves it in Maedhros’ face*It's all right, Ambarussa. Just be a little more careful next time, okay? That's nice that you want to help me, but there isn't much that can actually help at this point. I already managed to survive, regain use of this arm and become an even better swordsman than I was before, and all that is a miracle. But no matter what the healers do I've always had some residual pain, but I've accepted that.
*writes down* Yuckyyy tasting. Got it. What kinds of nightmares do you have?!That's the biggest problem... the nightmares. Benadryl is sort of like a bitter juice, it's honestly nasty. One of the downsides to it is it makes the dreams even weirder, and it knocks you out for a looooong time. I try not to use it often but sometimes it's my only option.
Oh, she’s really nice, and very pretty! She even showed me the huge collection of tapestries she’s woven— many of them were of us!How is Grandma Miriel? Is she at peace? I hope it's done Atar some good to be with her again...
Fingon: Do you not remember Idril, brother? She was born before we left Valinor, and crossed the Ice together with us. We nearly lost her though, when the ice cracked and she and Elenwë fell through… Turukano jumped in to save them, but only he and his daughter survived… *sighs* How long ago that was... *brightens up some* She has to at least be a fully mature elleth by now, though!Argon: You have a son, too?! Oh, I can't wait to meet him! I know you said Turukano has distanced himself from everyone but do you know if he has any kids too?
Aredhel: That kinda feels like cheating if you ask me...Yeah, Atar spent a lot of time alone with her, and Grandpa Finwë was around all the time too. Although, he and Grandma Miriel snuggled and kissed each other- a lot. It was gross.😳
Amrod: He was married to her first, from what I’ve been told. But then Atar ate her, so Grandpa had to remarry.Aredhel: That kinda feels like cheating if you ask me...
I have the best of the best working with me, so I'm fairly certain they are keeping a careful record of things. 🙄Did the healers take notes of everything? I bet they didn’t! *pulls out scroll he’s been secretly writing on all this time and waves it in Maedhros’ face*
I really don't want to talk about them, okay? They occupy too much of my thought space as it is!*writes down* Yuckyyy tasting. Got it. What kinds of nightmares do you have?!
Ah yes, Grandfather... how I miss him. I'm glad they're both doing all right.Oh, she’s really nice, and very pretty! She even showed me the huge collection of tapestries she’s woven— many of them were of us!
Yeah, Atar spent a lot of time alone with her, and Grandpa Finwë was around all the time too. Although, he and Grandma Miriel snuggled and kissed each other- a lot. It was gross.😳
Amrod: He was married to her first, from what I’ve been told. But then Atar ate her, so Grandpa had to remarry.
YOU GUYS! Quit spreading this misinformation about our father and grandmother! Does everyone in all Arda think that Atar was a cannibal?!*celegorm shrinks as everyone turn to look at him*
I- I was just spreading knowledge!!!
Argon: *tearfully* My memory is fuzzy of those last days of my life... I remember now, though...Fingon: Do you not remember Idril, brother? She was born before we left Valinor, and crossed the Ice together with us. We nearly lost her though, when the ice cracked and she and Elenwë fell through… Turukano jumped in to save them, but only he and his daughter survived… *sighs* How long ago that was... *brightens up some* She has to at least be a fully mature elleth by now, though!
*tosses Celegorm some flowers* At least we'll be together, brother!*Celegorm lies down in the coffin besides him*
Let's get this over with!
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?