• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

How to recreate Aragorn's 👑crown?

Elwing the White

Denethor Must Die
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
142
1726049981271.png

I'm trying to recreate Aragorn's coronation scene crown for a Halloween costume, but the crowns available online are too expensive. I'm attempting to make one myself, but don't know what materials to use or how to make it. Any suggestions?
 
View attachment 36159
I'm trying to recreate Aragorn's coronation scene crown for a Halloween costume, but the crowns available online are too expensive. I'm attempting to make one myself, but don't know what materials to use or how to make it. Any suggestions?
How is it that we always end up being in-laws? Going by our names right now, I'm your mother-in-law. Since I'm cosplaying Galadriel for Halloween, I will be your grandmother-in-law.
 

Today's events

Latest posts

Back
Top