Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
Alcuin, I remember that. She was definitely off the deep end; they do have rest stops all along every major highway here in the US. Diapers are needed only if you're being overly dramatic...
... meanwhile Grendel: do not forget that even a nice animal like Bill the pony has a pride of his own:
[...] the ruffian [...]. As he passed the ponies one of them let fly with his heels and just caught him as he ran. He went off with a yelp into the night and was never heard of again.
Ah well, I meant no offense to ol' Bill; he is what he is, as Eru made him. But I have marched in numerous parades in my day, often behind the horses, so I know of what I speak.