• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Imported 🍲Food

from Barley
God God, this thread has devolved into a referendum on broccoli... :eek:

No, not devolved. But it's not a bad idea to poke holes in a potato when you cook it in the microwave ;).
 
Nutrition? What's that? I live off of Chilli-Mac and PBJ, so I really have no place to talk!
 
Necro post.....

Radioactive Food [Imported]. Note that this is not the same thing as irradiated food.
From a story on a Phoenix News website

PHOENIX (AP/AZFamily) —
California-based Southwind Foods recalled frozen shrimp sold under the brands Sand Bar, Arctic Shores, Best Yet, Great American and First Street.
The bagged products were distributed between July 17 and Aug. 8 to stores and wholesalers in nine states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, and Washington state.
The products have the potential to be contaminated with Cesium-137, a radioactive isotope that is a byproduct of nuclear reactions.
...[F]ederal officials detected Cesium-137 in shipping containers sent to four U.S. ports and in a sample of frozen breaded shrimp imported by BMS Foods of Indonesia....

Really, the only reason I posted this story is because I wanted to include a [AI] picture of Glow-in-the-Dark Shrimp. 😁
You should have no trouble locating these shrimp in your fridge, even if the fridge light doesn't work. 😄

1755925513093.jpeg
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top