• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
I do believe I said something like that before....



 
Shadowfax: Sorry, I didnt mean too do yours again. Yours was better anyway. My apologies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Frodo is stabbed by the RingWraith's blade at Amon Zul (aka: Weathertop):

Aragorn: He has been touched by the evil pants. Tis beyond my skill to heal...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so that was REALLY bad...*pauses to think*

When Frodo is talking to Sam at the beginning of the movie, at the Long Expected Party:

Frodo: Go on Sam, ask Rosie where she got her skirt!
Sam: I think I'll just go buy some more pants...
 
Hehe!

At The Prancing Pony:

Pippin's sitting down drinking his ale from a stocking...when Merry comes over with a large pair of pants brimming with frothy beer.

Pippin: What's that?!

Merry: These my friends, are pants!

Pippin: They come in pants!? I'm gettin' some!
 
No, no, that's fine- I know how hard it is to go through so many posts, and then forget what's been done. Some things are obvious.

Wonko tS: I have actually participated in a lingerie war. It was...amusing.
 
Erhem...I *do* hope the discussion of lingerie won't get me kicked off the forum, but here goes. It was at camp and one cabin tried to start a pillow fight in the girls cabins. My cabinmates and I all happen to wear thongs, so we set up our own artillery. Some others responded with bras. Underwires hurt when they broadside you up the face at 10mph.
 
Oooohh, that sounds like it must have hurt, though how it fits into the 'Lord of the Pants' I am still trying to work out! Now if one group had been Orcs and ...............
 
It was a bit embarassing as well- it happened at night so we couldn't find all of the undies in dark, and had to wait until morning, and unbeknownst to me one of my cabin mates had shot off a novelty pair of mine that were red sequined with bits of feathers and stuff on them. I only got them because they were 50 cents at the shop! I swear! Well, having to go up and retrieve them from the lost and found... I still blush thinking about it today!
 
Hehe...GREAT STORY SHADOWFAX!!! I'm driving down to the Wilamette JUST to have a lingerie fight, ok? It won't take long to get there!


Nevele: I know you're new but that one you have that Legolas said was one I did a while back! And it's STILL hilarious!! *laughs* It makes me giggle...especially if you think of "pants" the British way and not the American way!
 
yeah, i figured somone had already said one of them. sometimes, when there's too many pages to a topic, i skip over some, lol
 
Me too...I hardly EVER read the backpages for the threads I post to.

But shhh...don't tell anyone..

Frodo: I used to think I wanted a pair of pants like yours, Bilbo...
 
alright I ain't reading the whole thread cuz there are EIGHTEEN PAGES!!! so if I post something that's had something smilar to it done, please inform me, and if itwas yours that was similar, my apologies.........here I go!(woohoo!)

Gandalf: there is only one Lord of the Ring, and he does not share pants!

Galadriel: Will yuo look into my pants?
Frodo: what will I see?
Galadriel: what do YOU think?

lol I love the last one! even if it is nasty..........
 
I think we should all get the extended DVD and then we should post from that! Think of all the new LotP material we'd have from the new ones...

If I had the DVD instead of just kind of seeing it at Tower Records while talking on the phone and buying movies and things I'd post the lines Bilbo says at the beginning and instead of "Concerning Hobbits"
I'd call it "Concerning Pants" and go on about pants in lieu of hobbits.
 
I don't have the time to read 18 pages of back-catalogue, so here's one I thought up in Maths an hour or so ago. It's bound to have come up before, but never mind.

About Aragorn: Not all those who wander wear pants

More coming just as soon as I think of them...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…