• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
On a serious note for a moment when Gandalf falls in Moria...That scene was amazing. And not just for special effects reasons...
My god...when he said, "Fly, fools! Fly!" I was hit with emotion..it was so powerful.
I could feel it...it was...wow.
I was in tears the moment he said that...
And then when all the tough men are crying and hugging eachother...
I leaned over to my two brothers and cried and hugged them...

They were scared.
 
Goldie: Snaugh!Gigaugh! Im in hysteriggles! Alright how bout this:

Lothlorien, the fellowship mourns the loss of Gandalf the Brey:

Legolas: I lament for the loss of his pants. But I cant say what she said to me, for the frief is still to near.

Boromir: She was in my head. SHe said I would wear the pants of Gondor....My father is a noble man, and I would help him, but I cannot see the glory of Gondor's Pants restored.

Hey u guys, Orli is in a GAP commercial! <---sorry random! *sniggle*
 
NO!! He's tainting his beautifulness by stooping so low!!!

He's a demon of male prettiness and I will not see that tainted!!!
 
This is still a work in progress, I'm not very good at this, but here goes:

All that are pants do not zip,
All pants are not single but pairs;
The old jeans that are strong do not rip,
Deep threads are not ripped by long wear;
From tatters a leg shall be piece-ed,
A zipper from metal shall spring;
Resown shall be pants that were rip-ed,
The Pantless again shall be king!
 
Last edited:
Hahaha, very funny!
The 2nd line doesn't really make sense to me. How about "All pants are not single but pairs?"
The rest is great!
 
that will work. The 2nd line I wrote was just something random b/c I couldn't think of anything better.
 
hrrrmph!

I am shocked! This thread is ripped off! I originally saw this at Imladris by some other guy. Well well well! There's a thief in the house.

_______________________________________________
If theres a bustle in your hedgegrow, don't be alarmed now its just a spring clean for the may queen
 
Actually, several forums have "Lord of the Pants" threads.

"The pants of Saruman are not lightly cast aside!"

"Understand Frodo, I would wear these pants from the desire to do good. But through me, they would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine."

"My dear Frodo. Hobbits are amazing creatures. You can learn all that there is to know about their pants in a month, and yet after a hundred years, they can still surprise you."
 
*going into insanity phase*
Hope no one's done this: From movie:

It began with the forging of the great pants. Three were given to the elves. Linen andd cotton for dancing in the forests. Seven to the dwarf lords. Jeans for the wear and tear of mountain halls. And nine. Nine were given to nine men who above all else desire pockets. But they were all of them decieved for another pair was made. In the Land of Mordor the Dark Designer Sauron sewed a custom made pair. One pair to best them all. One by one the free people fell to the urge of bidding on E-bay for the one. But there were some who resisted. An Alliance of Men and Elves marched against the power of Mordor and faught for the rights to make another pair...Sauron had been defeated. The pants past to Isildur who had this one chance to make multiples of the custom made pants but Men are easily corrupted. Isildur kept the pants...They betrayed Isildur to his death...History became legend, legend became myth, and for two and a half thousand years the pants went out of any fashion until one day when chance came, they ensnared a new wearer. They came to the creature Gollum who took it deep into the depths of the Misty Mountains and for 500 years, he was clothed, bringing to him unnatural good hips and in the gloom of Gollum's cave, they waited. Darkness crept back into the forests of the world, rumour grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear and the custom made pants percieved. They were back in fashion again. They abandoned Gollum. But something happened then, the pants did not intend. They were found by the most unfashionable (in the pants' opinion) creature. A hobbit. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire...
For the time would soon come when hobbit would be the best trend setters of all! (hobbit music comes in)

MY MASTERPIECE IN ANY WORK OF COMEDY (I hope) Tell comments please
 
OMG!!! i can't stop laughing! OMG!omg!OMG!lol!LOL!lol!LOL! i can't think of any right now. but mayber i'll come up with some later.
oh, this isn't about lotr, but it does have pants. i hope u don't mind me using ur name wonko. - wonko the sane. pants of gr8 dicardation.
not very good, but hey, i'm tired!
 
For those who didn't get that my signature used to read:

Sock of Gr8 Discardation.

I don't mind you using my SN for it. But I have to say that pants just doesn't make sense in that context. I'm not pants. I'm a sock.

But actually, I suppose I could twist that around and say that I am like pants a bit...and that's pants in and of itself.


*knows that only herself will understand*
 
Heehee... Welcome to the forum, Dragon. Great first post. Oh, I really love your signature.

Gandalf in the CoE, speaking of his trip to Rohan: [King Theoden] bade me take some pants and be gone, and I chose some much to my liking, but not to his. I took the best pair in the land, I have never seen the like of them.

Aragorn: Then they must be a noble pair indeed.

Boromir: The Riders of the Mark love their pants next to their kin.

Gandalf: And there is a pair among them that might have been sewed in the morning of the world. The breeches of the nine cannot vie with them: comfortable, and a poly/cotton blend. Shadowfax they called them. By day they glisten like silver, by night they are but a shadow. never before had any man worn them, but I took them and donned them, though they were a tight squeeze.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…