• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Mallorn now an open-access resource for Tolkien fans and researchers

I was a member of the (UK) Tolkien Society from late 2013 to late 2018, so I received at least 4 issues of the printed yearly "Mallorn" (though I'd have to dig though the odd pile of magazines to find them). There were articles in it (and in the six-times-a-year bulletin "Amon Hen") that sailed over my head, especially if they went deep into philology, but not solely on that topic. No wonder, as the contributors included practically all of the serious JRRT scholars (in contrast to the rabble that seems recently to have felt the need to commit mental diarrhea as mentioned in EA's link).
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top