• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Middle Earth Arse-stickers (like bumperstickers, but for the ponies)

Are you referring to the product of a late night and dose of advil that was (is) in my last post? If so, then I am sure that you could except this challenge as well, my dark friend. Are you certain that you have nothing to add? *one eyebrow raised with a slight smirk* So? Anyone else want to add to the fun?


 
A Tail of Two Towers (A Tale of Two Cities)

Or how about...

Someone who loves me went to Mordor and brought me back this sticker!

Ok, so they're lame, I know. I'm not very creative, ok?
 
-"I went all the way to Rohan and all I got was this stupid sticker!"



[/QUOTE]

That's becasue there's no Gap in Rohan.
False Advertising!
 
Holy Gandalf! I love this site! I really do...


CAUTION: Losing weight to run faster!

(if you ride horses, you will sooo get that! I rode for eight years and it is very true)

Also, I utterly LOVE that mudflap! I mean LOVE!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…