• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

More Riddles in the Dark

Walking without legs
Across hundreds of miles,
There and back again,
Sleep at home on the tiles.
 
Should it happen to be right, then someone else must carry on with the next one. I will be gone as of today.
 
I want to try this:

I never ever budge
At the end of the road
Standing firm
Tell me the code

*what am I*
 
It's Mr Bilbo's Trolls!!!!

-By the way, i'm just guessing that it's right!-
I'm no good at making up riddles (or even finding them), so anyone else who wants to go can...
 
Tanelorn said:
It's Mr Bilbo's Trolls!!!!

-By the way, i'm just guessing that it's right!-
I'm no good at making up riddles (or even finding them), so anyone else who wants to go can...
Yep- you're right.
But you have to make up your own riddle- that's the rules If you can't find words to rhyme, then don't worry about it, as long as it resembles a riddle in some distant way.
 
Oh well, here it goes
It's nice and easy.

They stand upon high,
Carven from stone,
Looking down on the water,
Guarding the lands.

 
the same trolls (bill and the rest) turned to stone? (sounds too easy... to me, but oh, well...)

 
i'm afraid your wrong, and i would have been stupid to put that answer again. *"damn, why didn't i think of that answer!" he says in the background*

oh well, nice try
 
The Argonath. That was pretty easy.

I'm leaving, so someone else will have to make one up. I'm no good anyway.
 
*feels stupid*

okay, since our winner doesn't wanna go next, may i? (i was close last time, wasn't i? )

here you go, crack this:

crouching shadows, bushy eyes,
unaimed arrow - unnamed dies.
closer looks erase disguise,
biting creature spares man wise.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…