• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

new Wormtongue, Eowyn, Uruk-Hai pics

really, son of bilbo, thats a degrading remark. i mean, she's beautiful! i just always pictured Eowyn as being younger. fairer, if you know what i mean. theres a difference in being fair and being beautiful.
 
i think arwen's prettier than galadriel and eowyn. hmm...all of the friends i have that are girls think that i'm crazy b/c arwen's my fav character, but all of my friends that are boys understand perfectly!
 
I wholeheartedly agree. Arwen is very pretty. I was quite dissapointed at Galadriel though.

I didn't mean above that I didn't like the movie except for Arwen, don't get my wrong, as it is my fav. movie.

By the way strider, how old are you?
 
id like to have a miranda otto fan club! shes the hottest babe of them all. Eowyn rocks and can kick anyones butt. shell be in my dreams tonite.
 
Son of Bilbo

I have lived longer then I had a right to expect.
Older then I ever thought I would be when I was 18.
Young enough to appreciate a seriously fine babe.
Smart enough to post this when my wife is not around-
Arwen would seriously kill me for looking at Eowyn.
Strider 97
 
Dear Strider, though I will always remember you as a great friend in my heart, you boggle my mind with your lack of taste in women.

Are you prejudice agin your own wife?
Have you lost your mind?


I mean no offense, I am only trying to be a good friend.:)
 
Strider97, i totally agree with you on Eowyn. Hey, if shes so hot, why did you marry Arwen? Eowyn was practically in a swoon ever you and Edoras or wherever. j/k.
 
Otto

Oh My!

Yes she is rather a pretty young thing.I never seen any of her other films so I had nothing to base from. When I first heard that they were attempting these films I was quite worried that this part would go to some overly known sexpot like Gyweneth Paltrow (sp?)

Of course I would have liked to see Claudia Christian play this part.
She is pretty enough and plenty butch enough to handle it.

RD

ps. quick opinion check. Don't all of the non-elven/wizard characters seem to be a bit to young?
 
Hay, that would be really good! I'm just trying to picture Christian with blond hair, though
 

Similar threads

Back
Top