• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Red Dead Redemption 2, is the best modern video game made

herlig9

Active Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
804
SPOILER warning but

Depending how you played.

If you have low honour. You will see a Coyote in the end
But if you have high honour. You will see a Deer in the end

Each of them represents your fate in life in the end of the game. This is such a beautiful way to immerse a player i think.
 
Never played it, but I've heard a lot of praise for it.

But I've also heard about Skyrim, Witcher 3, CyberPunk... and uhh... not EVEN close to old RPG Gothic and Gothic 2 expirience.
Sure, Witcher 3 was closer then Skyrim... but still far.. far away...

This video might explain you why:

Still... I might try Red 2... not a big fan of wild west.. but not a hater either...
Oh.. and I've tried Kingdom Comes (only first)... I mean.. it's good game.. but it's still not the "real thing".. and I also hear praising about second part.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top