• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Silmarillion 🧝Elves Logic Puzzle!

I finally figured it out! You have to click on the coordinating box to input the answer. You also can go in any order you like as you go further along and have more clues to work with, especially if one clue hints at more than one box.

I think it maybe would be better on a computer screen, if you can see the whole grid at once. On my phone, it zooms in so I can only see a few boxes at a time and have to keep scrolling around, and I can’t zoom out. Wasted a lot of time doing that.
 
What was your time?
 
Part of that time early on was spent trying to figure out how it worked, but then much of it was scrolling around all over the board and testing various boxes for answers.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…