I can't believe Nobody but me is even interested in the new upcoming movie. That will be interesting.
by Halasían
Hey Illuin, I wasn't "dissing" your beloved TNG, just expressing my opinion. Its a fact that I gained more satisfaction watching new episodes of DS9 every week than I ever did watching new episodes of TNG. Take it as you will.
I can't believe Nobody but me is even interested in the new upcoming movie. That will be interesting.
By HLGStrider
Star Trek TNG and the original shared a lot of plot devices, such as the radiation which made people react as if they were drunk
Taking a script and basically reproducing it one plot twist at a time though . . . ugh . . . it just makes me feel as if the writers on Enterprise were lazy as well as incompetant.
by Firawyn
I could think of more, but the point of all that is just that "Enterprise" has alot to live up to, little to work with, and point and fact, it's just as hard today as it was thirty years ago for a group of people to write, shoot, and edit a 45 minute program in seven days or less.
by Firawyn
Patrick Stewart is "the best of the best of the best sir!" (name that quote anyone?)
by HLGStrider
I watched an absolutely amazing one today. Actually made me cry, even though I had seen it before. The episode is "Drone."
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?