I tried to find this channel myself
Tar-E, and in so doing I found more than one YouTube video (about the
Dagor Dagorath) which included outright fan-invented description.
Even
Nerd of the Rings has, in my view, some problematic phrasing with respect to Christopher
Tolkien's
"interpretation" here, and, for example,
Nerd relates that
"it's also been pointed out" that the content of the Second Prophecy
"could" have been a
Mannish legend!
Pointed out? By who or whom? By Tolkien that's whom! And Tolkien doesn't say it
could be a myth, he says it
is, adding that it's
clearly made by
Men (albeit acquainted with
Elvish tradition).
That said:
kudos to Nerd for then including the actual quote, by why be so tentative setting it up?
And (seemingly)
Nerd of the Rings has the external chronology "backwards" with respect to the dating of the Andreth Prophecy -- unless
Nerd means to suggest that Andreth's prophecy comes
internally before the account of the
War of Wrath? Or something.
Nerd of the Rings also delves a bit -- and in my opinion somewhat "needlessly" -- into
(the noted Tolkien scholar) Verlyn Flieger's opinion about this matter, and I say somewhat
needlessly because not only does Christopher Tolkien never declare that his father had definitively abandoned
"a vision of the end of the World" scenario, but he (Christopher Tolkien) included reference
s -- plural -- to a Last battle in
his 1977 Silmarillion.
I gave one already in this thread:
"(. . .) and Menelmacar with his shining belt, that forebodes the Last Battle that shall be at the end of days."
And here's another (without diacritics however):
"But Ar-Pharazon the King and the mortal warriors that had set foot upon the land of Aman were buried under falling hills: there it is said that they lie imprisoned in the Caves of the Forgotten, until the Last Battle and the Day of Doom." Akallabeth
That's Christopher Tolkien folks, choosing to publish this way back in the 1977 Silmarillion.
Anyway, there I go again; but some of the YouTube videos had me snarling earlier -- well yawning actually, but still I had to ramble a bit more here, before feeding time.