• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Whose face in Isengard's furnace?

Ah! What an eye you have!

Yes, it looks like a face but.......

It can be :

>>> either a special effect - though I somehow doubt it, because otherwise it would have been discussed

>>> or just one of those cases as when people talked a lot about the image of the devil in the flames from the burning twin - towers of NY
 
Yes, I really need to get around to checking this thing out. However, prior to my viewing I am prone to agree with Lhunithiliel's opinion.
 
Originally posted by Aulë
Woops! Got my rights and lefts mixed up!

I pointed out the real face:

Yes, that is the face I was referring to as well.
 
wow...really old thread :*confused: I don't see a face
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…