Legolas's eye color did not change, Peter Jackson admitted that Orlando, repeatedly forgot to put in his contacts resulting in a brown-eyed Legolas.
Balrog? embarrassingly when I was little I used to think they said bell rock!!
why do they need to use contacts in movies? they make it sound like having brown eyes is a bad thing for an
elf? I have brown eyes and I would have loved for Legolas to have brown eyes also!!
I would have loved for Legolas to have brown eyes because, blond-haired characters basically always have blue eyes in movies it gets kind of boring after a while
I think brown eyes would look great on Legolas, he actually looks better when his eyes are brown.
Hi everyone. I am not sure if this question has already been posted. If so sorry to repeat. I was wondering, why did Legolas' eyes turn blue in the TTT. I noticed in FOTR he has brown eyes but certain scened in TTT they are blue. If anyone has an answer please let me know. Thanks.
Legolases eye color did not change, Peter Jackson admitted that Orlando, repeatedly forgot to put in his contacts resulting in a brown-eyed Legolas.
Balrog? embarrassingly when I was little I used to think they said bell rock!!
why do they need to use contacts in movies? they make it sound like having brown eyes is a bad thing for an elf? I have brown eyes and I would have loved for Legolas to have brown eyes also!!
I would have loved for Legolas to have brown eyes because, blond-haired characters basically always have blue eyes in movies it gets kind of boring after a while
I think brown eyes would look great on Legolas, he actually looks better when his eyes are brown, which is why I love Pirates of the Caribbean.