• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

2023 Tolkien Calendar

Squint-eyed Southerner

Lost in the Chetwood
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
11,345
51iBTnzzewL._AC_SY780_.jpg

51Ro7eZZvlL._AC_SY780_.jpg

There's a flip-through here:

That's the biggest Smaug I've ever seen!
 
Well. Very...interesting...though I must confess it's infested with a couple that jar one of my personal 'pet peeves'.
(Opinion...just opinion...I remind myself unusually hastily.)
I've been able to see several of the pics before so there were only a few 'new surprises'.
I don't think this is one I will invest in. I'd rather spend the pennies on another book I'll probably never get around to reading. 😁
 
Worth giving some thought I should think... Yet I am more working on ideas for others, at this point.
 

Today's events

Back
Top