Elthir
Cat in a Coat
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2004
- Messages
- 3,943
world
Well, I know that now, but back then, for instance, I was still spelling egg without a y!

world
PJ adaptation could've been fantastic if only he didn't made some utterly stupid decisions, and changed main characters to be weak, and made scenes that should look dramatic, a pathetic crap... too much crying..for those who read these works before seeing adaptations, could any adaptation do them justice?
There's been some discussion of it, but I won't go into it here, other than to say there's less than universal agreement-- even possibly from JRRT.The LOTR movie Intro is something I'd call perfect
On this particular scene, you are correct. Wayne Che Yip directed this scene.
I loved that scene. And Gandalf's subsequent fall was bittersweet indeed.On this particular scene, you are correct. Wayne Che Yip directed this scene.
Music...of course it would be indeed!Yet of all the things in the movie, the music may be my favorite.
If we're talking purely about adaptations, and them improving on the source material two shows come to mind.thanks_chief said:I suppose what I'm asking is something like this - for those who read these works before seeing adaptations, could any adaptation do them justice?
Are you sure?On this particular scene, you are correct. Wayne Che Yip directed this scene.