JanitorofAngmar
Serving Evil since FA 1
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2001
- Messages
- 119
Let me know if this has been discussed already but, I noticed last night for the first time (maybe I'm a little slow here) that Aragorn says, to the effect of, "That spear would have skewered a wild boar" to Frodo after Frodo got poked by the troll.
Now, wait a minute, wasn't Aragorn un-freakin-concious at the time? When he crawls over to Frodo it sure as heck looked like he just woke up and the time between Frodo getting poked and the time it took everyone to finish off the Troll was a bit of time right?
What is Aragorn psychic or something?
Did I miss something?
JoA
Now, wait a minute, wasn't Aragorn un-freakin-concious at the time? When he crawls over to Frodo it sure as heck looked like he just woke up and the time between Frodo getting poked and the time it took everyone to finish off the Troll was a bit of time right?
What is Aragorn psychic or something?
Did I miss something?
JoA


