• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Are these the faces of Eomer and Denethor?

hmmm

I'm not sure about Eomer, I think he might work OK

But Denethor just looks like a grumpy old man! He's meant to be a really noble guy with lineage almost as illustrious as Aragorn's! Not the grumpy neighbour next door!

I really hope they don't make him out to be like that, because he was noble once, he just lost hope.
 
I don't know what he looks like, but he doesnt look like Denethor. I didn't even post the picture of Theoden (who doesn't have his flowing snowy hair...) argh---I'm getting angry
 
ahahahah

Well...Eomer looks kinda ok (but not in that way what I imagined him...he' looking worser in that pic) but Denethor ewwww :(
 
Yuk. Eomer could do, with the Helmet of. At least he's blond and looks a little rough.

But Denethor? Uncle Scrooge got himself a haircut and a new job. Nothing like the description I've read.
 
He's got... jowls. bah. Eomer looks OK, though. not quite like I imagined him, of course, but OK.
 
Eomers too hairy and not young enough... Denethor doesn't look scary, just grumpy and senile. sigh.........
 
thye definately dont look like i expected......deferent from wat i thought they would look like..very defferent
 
Eomer is too young!!! He does NOT look as noble as he's supposed to either. As for the so called Denethor wannabe... he looks like that one guy, Vigo who came out of the painting on that Ghostbusters II movie... kinda of like Vigo meets Ebenezer Scrooge... Ick. That's scary...:eek:
 
Poor Eomer... One day, all of the Tolkien fans in the world will unite and remake the movie how they want it... until that day, we are stuck with some skimpy frat guy (Eomer) and a disgruntled Jack Nicholson look alike (Denethon). ::sigh:: What will become of this?:confused:
 
*sticks his nose up in the air with pride* At least they didn't screw up on the Nazgul. *looks at the eomer picture* The helmet has gotta go. *Looks at the denethor picture* He looks like a cross between Qui-Gon Jinn and Scrooge. WHAT"S THAT ALL ABOUT?!!?!
 
Eomer looks like an idiot....:D no offense to the Eomer i know....
denethor is like one of those guys in odd couple or grumpy old men or something.....the nazgul didnt look too good either.,,,:D they didnt look all that scary....
 
These are cheesy still shots...kinda like that pic that gets taken of you when your unaware. theres alot of single frame pics from LOTR that are rough and dont do the movie justice.
Theres no doubt in my mind that PJ is going to do a great make over on these two when the finished product comes out.
You cant judge any of these pictures until then...
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top