• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

"Beren and Luthien" - and - "The Fall of Gondolin"

Valandil

High King at Annuminas
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
596
OK - I'm slacking... I don't have either of these yet, and haven't read them. But I'll probably put them on a suggestion list for Christmas gifts.

Around here - there's already a forum for "Children of Hurin" - and to me, these books seem most in the same class. Should each get its own forum? Or - should the existing CoH Forum be modified to include all three? I suggest that the latter might be a nice solution.
 
I don't have the ability to create new forums but will message the Admin to do so. It makes sense to me since Children of Hurin has a forum as well.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top