Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
He finally took a roundhouse to the face. Rest in Peace Chuck. I personally thought his stance on women's right was abhorrent, but I loved him as an actor in his early films... 'The Way of the Dragon', Forced Vengeance', and 'Lone Wolf McQuade' which to me seemed like his early 'Walker' personna coming to life. For some reason, I never cared for Walker, Texas Ranger. Seemed way too predictable. The 'Missing in Action movies were alright, much better than Rambo II and III, but not as good as Uncommon Valor.
He can duel with Bruce Lee again on the other side of the bridge.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.