• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Congradulations to Thorin ...

aragil

Just another loremaster
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
1,849
... and other strong NPW members. Halfway finished with complaining about PJ's Fellowship of the Rings, halfway to complaining about PJ's Two Towers!

(Nudgenudgewinkwink only ribbing)
 
Awesome!

It's great to start with a new perspective of PJ/movie criticizing!!!!

Here's to another fun 6 months!!!!!

MUUWHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :D
 
Yes! Cheers to the Oakenskinned one who can take it and dish it out!
 
I'm teary eyed over here. Long will I miss the Golden Days of speculation...grasping at every tidbit of rumour and gossip about production and stacking each under my office chair to fuel the burning anger that manifested in the bitter posts of yesterday. How I will remember those days well...*sigh* What's a crusty old curmudgeon to do once the last movie is out? *Shudder*:)
 
*Sniff* My heart bleeds with sorrow. Still a great few months loom to smash PJ to the dirst again!:D

Originally posted by Readwryt
...*sigh* What's a crusty old curmudgeon to do once the last movie is out? *Shudder*

Lol, you could always bother your kids and their kids and other people's kids....:p
 
Aye, I see there is another Thorin. I was not aware. My apoligies for any confusion that has been or is yet to be caused.

Anyone who asks about you or me, quote them this message to clear this up.

Mind you, I am Thorin, Son of Thrain, King Under the Mountain. That would make me Thorin the Second, if you follow the family tree. And you would be...?

Thorin the Second.
 
Originally posted by ReadWryt
I'm teary eyed over here. Long will I miss the Golden Days of speculation...grasping at every tidbit of rumour and gossip about production and stacking each under my office chair to fuel the burning anger that manifested in the bitter posts of yesterday. How I will remember those days well...*sigh* What's a crusty old curmudgeon to do once the last movie is out? *Shudder*:)


hhaahahaha lol Gees You can be so funny some times RW
 

Today's events

Back
Top