- Joined
- Apr 9, 2018
- Messages
- 11,371
No, you're an oligarchy, a system where power is held by a small, exclusive group, not the ordinary members.We're not a democracy
I hope you're not accusing me of being a troll. I feel like many people think I'm a troll and I don't know why because I don't seem like a troll. ALSO, there should be limits on reasons mods can delete someones post. like some guy said i violated the rules, but using my knowledge of the rules and the rulebook itself, i politely proved him wrong and explained why he was wrong and then he deleted my post for 'arguing against mod'.We're not a democracy so yes, we take suggestions but also have the rules we do for a reason. There've been enough trolls, fights, arguments, off-topic crap and things in the past that we have the rules we do because they're necessary. No one is required to post here but if you do, you do have to follow the forum rules, end of discussion.
Not at all. I wasn't referring to anyone in this thread or that's currently active really. In the past we've had some trolls and very unfriendly, offensive people who've used the religious forums and such to push their own beliefs and then attack anyone who had a differing view. While those extreme cases are limited, there've been other incidents where we've had to shut threads down for similar, less extreme reasons. So it's much easier to keep the religion and politics off the site. We do have a section that some users use to share their favorite religious music and there's religious discussion on the Discord but that's it.I hope you're not accusing me of being a troll. I feel like many people think I'm a troll and I don't know why because I don't seem like a troll. ALSO, there should be limits on reasons mods can delete someones post. like some guy said i violated the rules, but using my knowledge of the rules and the rulebook itself, i politely proved him wrong and explained why he was wrong and then he deleted my post for 'arguing against mod'.
Me and Tolkien be twinning, I said like the exact same in my previous post. I mentioned free willl existing with divine forknowledge or something like that."But the ultimate problem of Free Will in its relationship to the foreknowledge of a Designer (both on the plane of Umbar and of the Mind and the blending of both in Incarnate Mind), Eru, "the Author of the Great Tale", was of course not resolved by the Eldar." Tolkien, Fate And Free Will, The Nature of Middle-Earth
My big question is 'Why do so many people deny science?'
Define 'science'.
The good news is, there's a cat for every situation.If you say so
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?