Firawyn
The Captain
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2003
- Messages
- 2,374
Slower, perhaps. Yet things do remain steady. The "____IS SO HOT" threads have almost vanished, though the memory still makes me cringe. Ick! Even though I have admitted to getting into Tolkien AFTER seeing the first movie, I was NEVER one of those creeps. 
I just thought it was a beautiful story, and I read the books, fell madly in love...and five years later, here I am. I can't believe I've been on TTF five years. That's one quarter of my life!
Oh, and Elgee, I will certainly keep spreading the word...hummm....*has an idea, hits "post reply", and scuffles off to edit signature*
I just thought it was a beautiful story, and I read the books, fell madly in love...and five years later, here I am. I can't believe I've been on TTF five years. That's one quarter of my life!
Oh, and Elgee, I will certainly keep spreading the word...hummm....*has an idea, hits "post reply", and scuffles off to edit signature*

