I'm going to say no.
Especially for the Battle of Numberless Tears [see below].
I'll also note that, after some musing, I'm converting to the scenario posted some time ago from the mighty
Tar-Elenion, in which
Galadriel and
Celeborn cross the
Blue Mountains twice -- converting from my scenario in which Galadriel's "
mountains" [
The Fellowship of the Ring] might not mean the Blue Mountains.
I reserve the right to convert back at any moment however
in any case, I'm aware of the brief, posthumously published note in Unfinished Tales which states that Celeborn "escaped the sack of Doriath"
So, if Artanis Nerwende Galadriel departs
Beleriand at some point before the Fall of Nagothrond, that leaves 75 years after
First Age 420, in which. . .
420 —
Melian speaks to Galadriel at some point — at least this is noted in year 420 [Grey Annals]
455 — Bragollach “Sudden Flame”
I couldn't find any mention of a force from Thingol until Year 458 [Grey Annals], when Beleg brought great strength to aid Haleth against Orcs
472 — Unnumbered Tears
It's said that no one out of Doriath came to this battle
“save Mablung, and Beleg who could not be restrained" [JRRT,
Quenta Silmarillion, pre-Lord of the Rings version, The Lost Road]
—
or “Mablung of Doriath with a small force of Grey-elves” [Grey Annals, wherein it was said that Mablung was unwilling to have no part in these great deeds]
—
or no aid from Doriath
is mentioned, at least [Narn version]
— compare the constructed Silmarillion, Christopher
Tolkien:
“nor any out of Doriath save Mablung and Beleg, who were unwilling to have no part in these great deeds.”
495 — Sack of
Nargothrond
Anno Domini 2023, on the 28th day of the 4th month, Elthir changes his mind about something related to Middle-earth.
It can happen!