• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Do you see Dagor dagorath as cannon?

Is dagor dagorath cannon for you

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Elassar

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
180
I know on various threads this has been discussed and it's a sort of 50/50 split between forum members and how they view it. For me I can't help seeing it as cannon, anything that came from the proffers mind is true. Though I will understand anyone who disagrees as it my view mainly coming from me wanting something that isn't to be cannon.
 
Well you've already said it's a 50/50 split. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by starting another thread on the same subject and expecting a different result.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top