Daranavo
Hopeless Romantic
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2005
- Messages
- 578
His stomach growled loudly and he patted it and laughed. "Hmm, it must be time for supper. I can not allow you to keep me from a good meal any longer. I have purchased your company for the evening even though I doubt you agreed to such, however..." An evilish grin came over him and he snatched her up with his arms. He hefted her up onto his shoulder and held the backs of her legs. He strided back into the Inn and he hoped this would embarrass her. Though she pounded furiously on his back in protest he enjoyed every moment of it. A man sat at his table with an ale. Daranavo looked down at him and said. "Your sitting in my seat." The man gulped loudly and scurried up out of the chair and back to another table. Daranavo lowered her down and expected a violent rebuttle.


