Erick Corbelli
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2017
- Messages
- 1
Can someone help me to translate the phrase "Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silve glass."?
I've made some progress, I'm learning the language from the zero, so I guess a lot of things of my translation its wrong: "agâni *erdô *ekha bâthan, *în ha-na kâtha *nêmak. *mithran *kholazak ha n'aban kallab, kâ kâtha yad gimil *aleth"
I needed to create a lot of words (words with *) because there are few adûnaic words. Most derived from the sindarin and quenya, just one from khuzdul:
-erdô from er (quenya) means "only";
-ekha from exa mens "another";
-în from mîn (sindarin) means "one";
-mak from mapa (quenya) means "take" (the "nê" its a infix);
-mithran from mithren (sindarin) means grey;
-kholazak (thats the most weird one lol) from cloak + rain, khola from colla (quenya) means cloak, razak from razkh (khuzdul) means rain, kholazak means "rain cloak";
-aleth from heledh (sindarin) means glass.
I'm accepting any kind of help, even tips for words created.
I've made some progress, I'm learning the language from the zero, so I guess a lot of things of my translation its wrong: "agâni *erdô *ekha bâthan, *în ha-na kâtha *nêmak. *mithran *kholazak ha n'aban kallab, kâ kâtha yad gimil *aleth"
I needed to create a lot of words (words with *) because there are few adûnaic words. Most derived from the sindarin and quenya, just one from khuzdul:
-erdô from er (quenya) means "only";
-ekha from exa mens "another";
-în from mîn (sindarin) means "one";
-mak from mapa (quenya) means "take" (the "nê" its a infix);
-mithran from mithren (sindarin) means grey;
-kholazak (thats the most weird one lol) from cloak + rain, khola from colla (quenya) means cloak, razak from razkh (khuzdul) means rain, kholazak means "rain cloak";
-aleth from heledh (sindarin) means glass.
I'm accepting any kind of help, even tips for words created.
