O Olorgando Resident Curmudgeon Award by Hal :-) Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 5,902 Jun 4, 2020 #21 Squint-eyed Southerner said: But did you degistem? ๐ฅ Click to expand... You just can't refrain from polluting threads with the dreaded b-word, can you?
Squint-eyed Southerner said: But did you degistem? ๐ฅ Click to expand... You just can't refrain from polluting threads with the dreaded b-word, can you?
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,362 Jun 4, 2020 #22 Hey, what can I say? I'm a born ๐ Edit: Hmm. Is that a ham, or a sweet potato? Oh, well, either way.
Hey, what can I say? I'm a born ๐ Edit: Hmm. Is that a ham, or a sweet potato? Oh, well, either way.
O Olorgando Resident Curmudgeon Award by Hal :-) Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 5,902 Jun 4, 2020 #23 Squint-eyed Southerner said: I'm a born ๐ Edit: Hmm. Is that a ham, or a sweet potato? Click to expand... Sam's father Hamfast was an acknowledged authority on "taters" โฆ Covering your gluteus maximus for all eventualities, as usual? ๐
Squint-eyed Southerner said: I'm a born ๐ Edit: Hmm. Is that a ham, or a sweet potato? Click to expand... Sam's father Hamfast was an acknowledged authority on "taters" โฆ Covering your gluteus maximus for all eventualities, as usual? ๐