• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

RP 🎲 Fëanorian Fan Club!

🎲 Role Playing Game

Maedhros_Nelyafinwë

CPA of Himring
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
3,745
Congratulations! You have stumbled across a lovely corner of the Internet: the YouTube channels of all the Sons of Fëanor. You're about to witness such entertainment as Maglor's latest music hits, Celegorm the Yoink Guy yoinking swamp creatures out of the Everglades, Maedhros bashfully giving workout advice while trying to figure out how this newfangled technology works, Curufin running a Minecraft stream, and so much more!

This RP is a bit more complex than a typical chaotic RP, so please read the rules carefully:
  1. This RP is invite-only. You may participate if you have gotten an invite.
  2. We will start off with a YouTube video from Maglor and go through a round where people will leave comments on his video. The other Sons of Fëanor will all get turns to post a video.
  3. If your main character is a friend or relative of the Fëanorians (such as Finwë, Fingon and Glorfindel), they can help moderate the comments section, or just be supportive.
  4. For each video, everyone is required to post at least 1 comment from someone who is not your main character. We're hoping to get a variety of comments from fangirls, haters and trolls. For example, Daeron roasting Maglor's latest song, or Tauriel going around in the comments saying she's Maedhros. Your non-main character comments can be from another character from the Silmarillion, an OC, or just some rando called "cheezburger12345" if you so desire!
  5. In order to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to participate, I will moderate the pace and make sure everyone gets a chance to comment before we move on. If things get too spammy, I may ask you to pause and wait.
  6. Obviously, make sure to keep all content adherent to TTF's Rules.
With that, take it away, @Laurë !
 
Mk.png

Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)

67,891,234 views 3,400y ago

The beauty of Tirion and the peace of the Pelóri, captured with the acclaimed and beloved voice of Prince Makalaurë Kanafinwë. His first widely distrubted album, "Kandóra" made record sales among the Noldor and all throughout Aman. Each track captures the ... Read More


👍 897k | 6 👎 ➡️Share ⬇️ Download ✂️Clip 🔖Save 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Report

Comments 34.1K

@Taure_Nerdanel's_Butler * 1615y ago
Wow this is was posted 1,785 years ago? I thought I already felt old
👍958 | 34 👎 reply

--------> 7 replies

@DaeronofDoriath * 5y ago
This older stuff is really not my style ... I get his singing is nice, and I like it, but the choice of drums in the background really date the album imo
👍
105 | 80 👎 reply
--------> 86 replies

(I know I had talked about maglor posting sad songs from the beach, which is 100% still the plan. I just thought it would be fun for my first post to show some of his older music which is somehow attached to his youtube channel after all these years, and suddenly resurfaces to the surprise of people who just know his sad beach videos. I also want to avoid all of the videos I post about being too similar lol, so I thought it'd be fun to start off with his Valnorian popstar era. I also just really wanted to draw a him on a glamorous album cover hehe >:] )

((also I know the dates aren't accurate lol, I was just going for 'this was posted a comedically long time ago.' I'm too lazy to calculate actual dates, especially for a chaotic rp xD))
 
View attachment 43711
Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)
(I absolutely love this artwork lol!)

@Curvo_is_c00l * 3400y ago
Wow Laurë 😲😮
Well done for getting famous bro, I like your music. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
👍 8 | 0 👎 reply
^ 3 replies
> @Curuf1nwe * 5m ago
...I wish I hadn't forgotten the password to this old account. What was I thinking with that username??
👍 0 | 0 👎 reply
> @Celebrimbor_silversmith * 1m ago
@Curuf1nwe, It's ok Atar. Everyone knows you were little, back when this came out.
👍 1 | 0 👎 reply


@Celebrimbor_silversmith * 1d ago
I've been going back and listening to all this old music. So nostalgic. 🥲 And catchy.
👍 2 | 0 👎 reply
⌵ 0 replies
 
View attachment 43711
Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)

67,891,234 views 3,400y ago

The beauty of Tirion and the peace of the Pelóri, captured with the acclaimed and beloved voice of Prince Makalaurë Kanafinwë. His first widely distrubted album, "Kandóra" made record sales among the Noldor and all throughout Aman. Each track captures the ... Read More


👍 897k | 6 👎 ➡️Share ⬇️ Download ✂️Clip 🔖Save 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Report

Comments 34.1K

@Taure_Nerdanel's_Butler * 1615y ago
Wow this is was posted 1,785 years ago? I thought I already felt old
👍958 | 34 👎 reply

--------> 7 replies

@DaeronofDoriath * 5y ago
This older stuff is really not my style ... I get his singing is nice, and I like it, but the choice of drums in the background really date the album imo
👍
105 | 80 👎 reply
--------> 86 replies

(I know I had talked about maglor posting sad songs from the beach, which is 100% still the plan. I just thought it would be fun for my first post to show some of his older music which is somehow attached to his youtube channel after all these years, and suddenly resurfaces to the surprise of people who just know his sad beach videos. I also want to avoid all of the videos I post about being too similar lol, so I thought it'd be fun to start off with his Valnorian popstar era. I also just really wanted to draw a him on a glamorous album cover hehe >:] )

((also I know the dates aren't accurate lol, I was just going for 'this was posted a comedically long time ago.' I'm too lazy to calculate actual dates, especially for a chaotic rp xD))
@Telko_the_fairest_of_all *3400y ago
Not to brag but I was there when this was written
39k 👍 | 2k 👎
----------> 502 replies

@the_fabulous_yoink_man *1h ago
Wow, how time flies...
2k👍 | 532👎
----------> 56 replies
@Beleg_Strongbow_of_doriath
Do you think I can get it in vinyl record?
@the_fabulous_yoink_man
@Beleg_Strongbow_of_doriath come on man I got you a premium Spotify account!
@Beleg_Strongbow_of_doriath
But I don't know how to use it!
@20ft_burmese_python
@the_fabulous_yoink_man you can never catch me! Also, you guys are so cute! 🥺
 
View attachment 43711
Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)

67,891,234 views 3,400y ago

The beauty of Tirion and the peace of the Pelóri, captured with the acclaimed and beloved voice of Prince Makalaurë Kanafinwë. His first widely distrubted album, "Kandóra" made record sales among the Noldor and all throughout Aman. Each track captures the ... Read More


👍 897k | 6 👎 ➡️Share ⬇️ Download ✂️Clip 🔖Save 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Report

Comments 34.1K

@Taure_Nerdanel's_Butler * 1615y ago
Wow this is was posted 1,785 years ago? I thought I already felt old
👍958 | 34 👎 reply

--------> 7 replies

@DaeronofDoriath * 5y ago
This older stuff is really not my style ... I get his singing is nice, and I like it, but the choice of drums in the background really date the album imo
👍
105 | 80 👎 reply
--------> 86 replies

(I know I had talked about maglor posting sad songs from the beach, which is 100% still the plan. I just thought it would be fun for my first post to show some of his older music which is somehow attached to his youtube channel after all these years, and suddenly resurfaces to the surprise of people who just know his sad beach videos. I also want to avoid all of the videos I post about being too similar lol, so I thought it'd be fun to start off with his Valnorian popstar era. I also just really wanted to draw a him on a glamorous album cover hehe >:] )

((also I know the dates aren't accurate lol, I was just going for 'this was posted a comedically long time ago.' I'm too lazy to calculate actual dates, especially for a chaotic rp xD))
@Runningelf * 538y ago
"OoooOoooOooo...balabalabaaaaa..." ugh cant the greatest singer of feanor do any better? Daeron is much better. Im gonna go find his post.
👍 30 | 45 👎 reply
---------> 10 replies

@ghostlirelenya * 3,400y ago
It's the most musical majesty Maglor! Hi! How nice to hear you! Tiny Ghost is always delighted to hear more wonderful works from the vivacious voice of his favorite singer!
👍 23k | 14 👎 reply
---------> 107 replies

@Finrodsman * 1y ago
I'm blown away by most elves' abilities, but this tops every singer I've ever heard before. I think I'll play it for my lord Felagund and my family. We need some peace in these dark times.
👍 27 | 1 👎 reply
^ 3 replies
> @Runningelf 1y ago
@Finrodsman dont fall for this man the sons of feanor are all mediocre just come to doriath we have Daeron
@Finrodsman 1y ago
@Runningelf 😑 Coming from the service of a cousin of theirs, I think I can safely disagree with you. Plus, your grammer is terrible. I thought all elves were supposed to be more enlightened than men, but I guess some seek solace in their cups just like us.
@ghostlirelenya 6mo ago
@Finrodsman Smite him, oh Bearer of Favor! Smite him good and solid! No Daeron allowed here!
 
Last edited:
View attachment 43711
Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)

67,891,234 views 3,400y ago

The beauty of Tirion and the peace of the Pelóri, captured with the acclaimed and beloved voice of Prince Makalaurë Kanafinwë. His first widely distrubted album, "Kandóra" made record sales among the Noldor and all throughout Aman. Each track captures the ... Read More


👍 897k | 6 👎 ➡️Share ⬇️ Download ✂️Clip 🔖Save 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Report

Comments 34.1K

@Taure_Nerdanel's_Butler * 1615y ago
Wow this is was posted 1,785 years ago? I thought I already felt old
👍958 | 34 👎 reply

--------> 7 replies

@DaeronofDoriath * 5y ago
This older stuff is really not my style ... I get his singing is nice, and I like it, but the choice of drums in the background really date the album imo
👍
105 | 80 👎 reply
--------> 86 replies

(I know I had talked about maglor posting sad songs from the beach, which is 100% still the plan. I just thought it would be fun for my first post to show some of his older music which is somehow attached to his youtube channel after all these years, and suddenly resurfaces to the surprise of people who just know his sad beach videos. I also want to avoid all of the videos I post about being too similar lol, so I thought it'd be fun to start off with his Valnorian popstar era. I also just really wanted to draw a him on a glamorous album cover hehe >:] )

((also I know the dates aren't accurate lol, I was just going for 'this was posted a comedically long time ago.' I'm too lazy to calculate actual dates, especially for a chaotic rp xD))
@Harbinger_of_CHAOS * 3400y ago
I want to see @Makalaurë Kanafinwë and @DaeronofDoriath sing a duet... while smiling at each other the entire time.
👍 87K | 12K 👎 reply
^ 373 replies
Highlighted Reply

@Add_R_to_Melko_
@Harbinger_of_CHAOS Don't forget the part where they duel. ⚔️
👍 11K | 70K 👎 reply

@Laurinalótë_Yavanna'sPrecious 🏵 * 3400y ago
Here before Men Awaken.
⬇️
👍 2M | 33K 👎 reply
⌵ 999+ replies

@LaurefindelëLos'Loriol ❇️ * 3400y ago
I'm so proud of my fellow Laurë. 🥰☺️😄👏🎤🎶🎵
👍 777 | 3 👎 reply
⌵ 12 replies
 
Last edited:
View attachment 43711
Makalaurë Kanafinwë - Kandóra "Bright Dawn" (Full Album)

67,891,234 views 3,400y ago

The beauty of Tirion and the peace of the Pelóri, captured with the acclaimed and beloved voice of Prince Makalaurë Kanafinwë. His first widely distributed album, "Kandóra" made record sales among the Noldor and all throughout Aman. Each track captures the ... Read More
@Last_Finwë 3400y ago
Meh, I still prefer his lullabies.
20k👍 4k👎
----------- 84 replies

@Elrond_Peredhel 2500y ago
Way to go, Atar! This is great.
👍16k 👎350
----------- 37 replies
 
@FinnoMinno_theValiant * 3400y ago
This sounds great, cousin! I’m definitely going to be listening to this while out on my adventures. 😁
👍 6k | 👎 28
> 190 replies

@Blingon_Blingdekáno
* 3400y ago
Hey Káno! Did you know your album sounds great out here in the mountains? It also works well up in trees. Totally singing along to you!
👍 12k | 👎2k
^ 306 replies
>@DangerNoodle1865 * 3200y ago
dude- did you srsly make 2 accounts?!??
👍 67 | 👎80
>>@Fingy-Wingy’s_Chckn-Thingies * 3200y ago
@DangerNoodle1865 Nooo…. 👀
👍 111 | 👎43
>@DangerNoodle1865 *3200y ago
srsly, why not just use the same one???
👍 18 | 👎76
>>@Blingon_Blindekáno *3200y ago
@DangerNoodle1865 Where’s the fun in that? 😉
👍 358 | 👎42
>@Nolofinwë * 3400y ago
@FinnoMinno_theValiant Findekáno, if you are up in one of those towering trees again, GET DOWN! I know you are reading these!
👍 80 | 👎2
>>@FinnoMinno_theValiant * 3400y ago
@Nolofinwë Hi Atar! 😁
👍 560 | 👎0
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top