Umnhhh... having reviewed the article, we find nothing amiss in it. It's little different than the extensive opinion-sharing the membership here does.
If you want to re-post it, feel free
@Deimos . I'm sure it will arouse agreement with some, disagreement with others, and indifference from the rest.
I don't think
@Halasían was 'frustrated by' or 'objecting to' the post. He was just sharing his opinion that it was an opinion piece. I believe his emojis indicate he likely fits category 4 below (more or less.)
(It is, of course, an opinion piece... yet a person without an opinion is either 1) - not really alive; 2) - uninformed so without knowledge; and knows it; 3) - informed, but well aware there are always things that may not yet be known, so able to handle their opinion as it is...an opinion, or 4) - simply indifferent to the whole matter in view.)