• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Video Game Gollum Game updates

I play a wide variety of games both competitively, and casually. I enjoy games such as DBDL, CSGO, OSRS, Melee, all the way to DOS games from LucasArts to playing on the multi emulated super system framework "MAME" in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi. If you want to play chess or work on positions, I greatly enjoy the royal game (primarily on Lichess as well as Chess.com). If anyone has any interest in any sort of game discussion or question(s), feel free to ask me. I will be playing Geoguessr :) 🕯️
 
Last edited:
I'm really glad I never bought the Gollum game - I always wait for the reviews before I buy a game, and in this case it apparently saved me not only money but also a lot of grief.

There was an excellent video a little while ago (it's in German but it has subtitles) that explained why the game failed the way it did:

 
I'm just wondering: Are there actually any Middle-earth games that haven't failed?
I can only think of the MMORPG "The Lord of the Rings Online"; even though I've never played it, it's supposed to be good. But it's also quite old. Too old to start playing it now.
 
I'm just wondering: Are there actually any Middle-earth games that haven't failed?
I can only think of the MMORPG "The Lord of the Rings Online"; even though I've never played it, it's supposed to be good. But it's also quite old. Too old to start playing it now.
The movie tie-in games for Two Towers and Return of the King, Battle for middle earth 1 and 2, Shadow of mordor/shadow of war
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top