Sir Gawain d'Orchany
To Rivendell where elves yet dwell
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2018
- Messages
- 83
Grima Wormtongue had just ridden away from Rohan in bitter disgrace. Having been morally seduced by Saruman, Grima had lost everything he ever cared about as he carried out the dark sorcerer's orders. Darkness filled Grima until all he knew was hate, until his every word was venomous, until his very thoughts had become poisonous.
"How could this happen? How could I allow myself to be used by that damned sorcerer?!" Grima thought angrily.
The truth was that Saruman made promises of power and respect all just to take Rohan in his grasp.
"I've betrayed them all! King Theoden, Eomer and Eowyn...but especially Theodred..I am sorry."
Grima cursed himself: "I deserve to die. Theoden should have killed me."
"How could this happen? How could I allow myself to be used by that damned sorcerer?!" Grima thought angrily.
The truth was that Saruman made promises of power and respect all just to take Rohan in his grasp.
"I've betrayed them all! King Theoden, Eomer and Eowyn...but especially Theodred..I am sorry."
Grima cursed himself: "I deserve to die. Theoden should have killed me."


